Alison

Toronto, Ontario · From May 2018

Happily married 🎉

November 16, 2019

1614days 14hrs
Lynsey
Help! Are you doing wedding favours??
Lynsey, On December 18, 2017 at 23:23

I’m totally on the fence about wedding favours. I can’t even begin to think of any ideas, nor is there anything that has caught my attention.

Elizabeth, monday 17-Feb-20 115
Alison
Officially married!
Alison, On November 26, 2019 at 00:09

I officially married my best friend on November 16! My wedding day was perfect, I couldn’t have dreamed about anything going any better! The food was delicious and the venue was beautiful! We just got...

Judice, sunday 1-Dec-19 8 130
Alison
My wedding is tomorrow!
Alison, On November 15, 2019 at 11:52

My wedding is officially 24 hours away and I’m still worried that I’m forgetting things! My family and FH keeps on reassuring me but today is definitely a stressful day’

Rayanne, saturday 16-Nov-19 10
Jessica
Bridesmaids Gifts
Jessica, On November 8, 2019 at 13:55

Hello! I know this one has been done to death but if anyone has any tips I would greatly appreciate it! My issue is that I have 7 bridesmaids all with wildly different tastes. I'm trying to get a few...

Tori, monday 9-Dec-19 15
Alexandra
Calling all November Weddings!
Alexandra, On November 1, 2019 at 13:41

Hey guys! Who else is getting married this month? Have you guys crossed everything of your list yet or do you still have a few things left? How are you feeling? I’m starting to get super excited,...

Alexandra, friday 8-Nov-19 6
Nadine
Wedding Reception in May
Nadine, On October 30, 2019 at 13:53

Hi folks, i'm looking for a greenhouse/conservatory/glasshouse venue in the GTA for a capacity of 200+. Anyone know of any? So far I've looked at: 1. Madsen's Greenhouse - Newmarket 2. Cambridge...

Kelsie, friday 1-Nov-19 12
Miav
Where did you go for your bridal shower and bachelorette parties?
Miav, On October 15, 2019 at 17:21

Staying within the city.. within Canada, or out of the country (eg Vegas)? Would love to see some suggestions!

Alison, monday 21-Oct-19 14
Alison
Pashminas
Alison, On October 12, 2019 at 15:50

I’m looking to get pashminas for my wedding party and I’m not sure where get them. I was wondering if you guys have any ideas or if guys can let me know where you got yours? I don’t want to spend a...

Alison, friday 18-Oct-19 5
Alison
Response from vendors already booked
Alison, On October 6, 2019 at 10:13

My wedding is just over a month away and I’m wanting to start setting a schedule for the day of. I have emailed a couple of my vendors just over a week ago to get a timeline and I still haven’t...

Alison, tuesday 15-Oct-19 7
Alison
Grooms present
Alison, On October 12, 2019 at 11:11

I’m getting married in just over a month and I wanted to get creative with putting together a gift for the day of. I decided to put together a box with some items the might help him get through the...

Amelia, monday 4-Nov-19 9 120
Jamie
How to ask my bridal party?
Jamie, On October 5, 2019 at 09:53

I know, its cheesy I saw online with these proposal boxes for maid of honour and bridemaids on how asking to be part of my wedding party. Trying think creative ways to propose to them. Maid Of Honour...

Ashley, tuesday 8-Oct-19 12
Alison
Wedding favours
Alison, On September 20, 2019 at 18:07

I’m starting to put together some of the party favours for my wedding in November. I decided I wanted to offer slippers to the ladies needing to take their heels off. Let me know what you think of the...

Bianca, monday 28-Oct-19 12 122
K
Tumblers for bridesmaids
Katrine, On September 8, 2019 at 13:29

Hi everyone! I’m looking at getting tumblers for my girls as well as the mother of the bride and mother of the groom since we’ll all be getting ready together. Option 1: have their titles on them (ie...

Ashley, thursday 12-Sep-19 9
Alison
Bridesmaid Gifts
Alison, On August 30, 2019 at 16:40

I’m officially having a big issue figuring out part of my bridesmaids present! So as part of the present I’m giving the girls a wine bottle with a personalized thank you label on it. My problem is two...

Ashley, thursday 12-Sep-19 10

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics