Midale, Saskatchewan · From April 2018

23 years old.

Happily married 🎉

June 15, 2019

1800days 3hrs
Marissa
Gift Ideas for Ring Bearer and Flower Girls
Marissa, On July 11, 2019 at 16:09

Hi everyone. I'm struggling to come up with sentimental gifts for the ring bearer and 3 flower girls. Everyone in the wedding party is family, so we got them fairly pricey sentimental gifts. We got...

Marissa, saturday 13-Jul-19 7
Joey
Wedding season has begun! Shout out your spring or summer wedding date
Joey, On May 1, 2019 at 08:05

Happy 1st of May! The weather is warming up, the sun is up longer, and wedding season is in full effect. If you're having a spring or summer wedding share your wedding date with us! Let's celebrate...

Candace, thursday 2-May-19 18
Danae
Parent Dances
Danae, On May 1, 2019 at 15:19

I'm looking for some song ideas for the parent dances, my dad passed away in 2006, so I will be dancing with my brothers (they can switch out every 45 seconds, so I get to dance with all of them) And...

Amanda, friday 3-May-19 6 162
Valérie
Engagement Ring : Planned or Surprised?
Valérie, On January 22, 2019 at 17:17

Let's hear it Brides! Did you pick out the ring with your FH, or did he surprise you? My FH asked me for pictures of styles I liked, but the proposal and the ring he chose were complete surprises!

Taylor, monday 4-Feb-19 25
Joey
What age will you and your SO be on your wedding day?
Joey, On December 19, 2018 at 08:41

How old will you and your partner be when you each say "I do"? Age is just a number - what's yours? Photo by Breeze Photography in Banff

Emily, sunday 13-Jan-19 37
Christina
Should i bring my Bridesmaids to find my Wedding Dress?
Christina, On August 22, 2018 at 16:07

I love the girls that I have in my bridal party so much, and I consider them all to be my sisters in one way or another (not all biological). They all mean so much to me, and they are all super...

Candace, friday 24-Aug-18 11

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics