Rometta, Messina · From March 2018

Happily married 🎉

March 10, 2018

2239days 8hrs

Discussions

Savannah
Gold Engagement Ring
Savannah, On January 22, 2019 at 22:47

Anyone else have a gold engagement ring!? My fiancée and I wanted to use his grandmother’s gold wedding band so we wanted the engagement ring to match! I love the vintage look, especially with the...

Donna Yeung, saturday 20-Apr-19 31
Ivania
Doing your own hair and makeup?
Ivania, On April 23, 2017 at 21:15

Hello everyone!I just got home from a trial session for hair and makeup, and to be honest...I'm not overly thrilled. The ladies were kind, and tried to suit me, but in the end I found the overall...

Olivia, friday 14-Aug-20 9
Sonja
Mascara
Sonja, On September 21, 2017 at 09:53

My wedding day will be hot and humid. Should I wear waterproof mascara or is the regular kind satisfactory? I bought regular that gives you fuller, longer lashes. Should I return it for waterproof? ...

Ethel, thursday 9-Aug-18 22
Ap2017
Best liquid lipstick?
Ap2017, On August 9, 2017 at 11:13

Hey ladies! Does anyone have any suggestions about the best liquid lipsticks/stains out there? One that won't dry my lips out but also won't transfer? I've tried a few but so far they haven't fit the...

Ethel, thursday 9-Aug-18 17
V
Air brush makeup artist in victoria b.c.
Victoria, On June 28, 2017 at 20:07

Hi everyone, I'm looking for an airbrush makeup artist for my wedding next year who is: - located in Victoria B.C. -does not have a minimum number of people to do on site work- does not charge a...

Ethel, wednesday 11-Jul-18 3
Emilie
5 + 1 nude colours of nail polish
Emilie, On March 24, 2017 at 12:05

Hey amazing brides! This week I asked you which style of nail polish you preferred and many of you said you loved nude colour styles, so I thought I'd come up with a few suggestions. Which of these do...

Ethel, monday 9-Jul-18 9

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics