Shauna

Brantford, Ontario · From February 2018

Happily married 🎉

May 7, 2022

692days 8hrs
Shruti
Budget for hair & make up?
Shruti, On August 16, 2018 at 19:34

I'm just getting into wedding planning/budgeting and feeling a little lost. We're trying to stick to a very tight budget. What should I be budgeting for hair & make up? It would be for me and 3...

Janis, monday 10-Sep-18 26
Joey
Your wedding in numbers! How many months is your engagement?
Joey, On September 4, 2017 at 08:04

Welcome to this week's game! It's a quick get to know you game. For each question, answer with your number. So... By the time of your wedding, how many months will you have been engaged? Photo by Wee...

Kathleen, wednesday 27-Oct-21 156
Becky
Bridesmaid Dresses- Did you pick or let them?
Becky, On March 26, 2018 at 08:40

I have my maid of honor who is very active in my wedding with me and I love it! I am just wondering did you let them pick their own dress or did you pick it? I am thinking of doing a mix and match for...

Erin, wednesday 18-Apr-18 34
Alexandra
More or Less?
Alexandra, On March 2, 2018 at 08:22

Hey guys! Im curious, because I’m still in the early planning stages and I’m starting to notice that there’s a few things that I’ve had to up my budget for once I started looking for prices and...

Becky, tuesday 13-Mar-18 21
Taylor
Flower girls
Taylor, On February 25, 2018 at 21:46

Hi, where did you get flower girl dresses ? Or where do you recommend?

Shauna, saturday 3-Mar-18 8
Shauna
Wheel chair accessible limo service
Shauna, On February 13, 2018 at 18:03

Has anyone heard of a limo service that is wheelchair accessible if not what would u recommend for a guest/guests that would need transportation to and from that won't break the bank?

Shauna, wednesday 14-Feb-18 3
Shauna
Wedding invitations
Shauna, On February 6, 2018 at 23:59

I'm looking for a affordable place that does custom 12 page storybook wedding invitations. Or even an online place that has a similar template that I can do it myself. Your suggestions are...

Tradingabyss, thursday 8-Feb-18 10

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics