Skip to main content
Samantha
Samantha

Toronto, Ontario · From December 2017

Proud Catholic and future highschool French teacher who loves being outdoors at the cottage or at the beach and going on roadtrips with my amazing fiance!... View more

Proud Catholic and future highschool French teacher who loves being outdoors at the cottage or at the beach and going on roadtrips with my amazing fiance!

Happily married 🎉

July 6, 2019

1727days 6hrs
Samantha
Wedding Video Song Suggestions
Samantha, On April 14, 2018 at 18:04

Hi friends! Wanted to hear your suggestions for song suggestions for your wedding video! My videographer has asked for 3 slow songs and 3 fast songs that he can piece together for our video.

JuneBride, monday 23-Apr-18 4 66
Brittany
Pricing
Brittany, On April 13, 2018 at 13:17

Whats your pricing for invites and rsvps?

Jackie, tuesday 1-May-18 34
Cindy
Couples getting married on 6/july/2019 in Ontario
Cindy, On March 4, 2018 at 06:59

Hi Everyone! Super excited for our special day, we’re a little stuck on venue choice right now but we want to most likely lock down on The Old Mill Toronto. Any thoughts?

Donna, monday 6-Jun-22 11
Lynnie
RSVPs- Traditional or Modern?
Lynnie, On April 9, 2018 at 11:10

How will your guests be RSVPing to your wedding? Did you decide to go with traditional paper RSVPs? Or are you taking a more modern approach with online RSVPs? You may confuse some grandparents with...

Vinod, thursday 9-Aug-18 29
Breanne
Wedding Dates - Let's Try Something Fun
Breanne, On April 5, 2018 at 15:20

There's always posts with people looking for others getting married on the same day so lets try something fun. Comment with your wedding date and city and I will create an ongoing master list with the...

Kayla, sunday 13-Jan-19 102
Brandi
Brandi, On March 7, 2018 at 19:09

We are planning our wedding for July 19 2019. Who else is planning a wedding over a year away? And how much planning have you done? I feel like I am getting way ahead of myself, but I also know myself...

Julia, wednesday 29-Aug-18 40

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics