Skip to main content
Jessica
Jessica

Hamilton, Ontario · From December 2017

helloooo! this is exciting - my fiance and i met at work in the cafeteria. He was seeing my best friend and I was seeing another person. My best friend... View more

helloooo! this is exciting - my fiance and i met at work in the cafeteria. He was seeing my best friend and I was seeing another person. My best friend and i swapping boys ;P My fiance and i are in the Royal Canadian Navy and we live in British Columbia though our wedding is in Ontario where our family lives. Can't wait to marry my best friend!

Happily married 🎉

November 16, 2020

1255days 18hrs
Jessica
Singing to Groom during Reception help!
Jessica, On May 15, 2019 at 23:57

Hello! I've decided that I really want to sing a song as a surprise for my fiance, but I'm having trouble thinking of the perfect song. I'm considering The Bones by Maren Morris - I can learn it on...

Cristina, thursday 16-May-19 6
Jessica
Is it weird to assume my fiance's name before getting married?
Jessica, On September 18, 2018 at 17:32

Hi all, just a quick question: would it be odd if i started using my fiance's last name socially before we got married? I won't legally change it until we're married, but we just went common-law and i...

Nelly+Raquel, sunday 17-Apr-22 14 930
Lynnie
Essential or Extra: Favors?
Lynnie, On September 17, 2018 at 10:23

The great favor debate!! Whether your giving something personalized, commemorative, or edible - what's your stance on wedding favors? Are they essential or extra?? Photo from Efflorescence Events in...

Erin, tuesday 14-May-19 29
Lynnie
Essential or Extra: Save the Dates?
Lynnie, On September 17, 2018 at 10:22

What's your take on sending out save the dates to your guests with advance notice of your wedding date? Do you think they are essential or extra ? Photo from Pixelcouture in Quebec Next Question -...

Veronica, monday 13-May-19 27
Bethany
It's an exciting time.. What does everyone have left to plan?
Bethany, On April 15, 2018 at 12:45

Hey everyone! Yesterday was my three month mark away from my wedding, so today I am less than three months away! What do you guys have left for planning? On on my list is to make my backdrop, finish...

Lyla, monday 30-Apr-18 19
Jessica
Surprise Wedding Anxiety
Jessica, On April 17, 2018 at 12:35

I'm planning a surprise wedding on July 7th and I'm having lots of anxiety over whether it's a good idea or not. My family all wants to help out but my FH and I are stubborn and don't want to accept...

Helen, wednesday 9-May-18 14

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics