Tristan

Canmore, Alberta · From August 2017

Happily married 🎉

February 9, 2019

1895days 9hrs
Tristan
Shuttle to and from venue
Tristan, On December 8, 2018 at 13:12

Hi everyone, I'm getting married about 20 min outside of canmore at camp chief hector. Most of my guest are staying at stoney naktota hotel and I'm looking for the most cost effective way to plan...

Bianca, tuesday 8-Jan-19 7 173
Tristan
First Glance
Tristan, On April 22, 2018 at 23:53

Hi everyone- I've been bouncing around the idea of having a first glance. We're getting married in Canmore, AB at Camp Cheif Hector next February. We will be hosting the reception at the same location...

JuneBride, tuesday 24-Apr-18 12 145
Tristan
Spouses of our Bridal Shower
Tristan, On January 27, 2018 at 16:00

Hi everyone, im looking for some advise on how which color scheme we are going to ask the significant others of our Bridal party to wear. We are trying to include them as much as we can in the big day...

Bianca, wednesday 7-Feb-18 4 112
Jaime
Centre pieces
Jaime, On January 17, 2018 at 22:45

I’m trying to find a good price for log slices, I really want one for a cake stand like this , any suggestions on a local business or farms that may supply them ?

Erin, tuesday 23-Jan-18 9
Ashley
Diy projects for guest book alternatives
Ashley, On June 7, 2017 at 19:00

Looking for ideas of things to make myself instead of a plain old guest book. I saw some things on Pinterest but nothings really caught my eye yet.

Sammie, wednesday 31-Jan-18 12
Tristan
Table "names" not "numbers"
Tristan, On January 15, 2018 at 00:19

Hi everyone- we have decided to name our tables after mountain names in Banff since we are having a winter wedding in the mountains. I was wondering if anyone had any great suggestions in labeling the...

Candice, friday 9-Mar-18 11

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics