Calgary, Alberta · From August 2017

Happily married 🎉

August 31, 2018

2063days 15hrs

Discussions

Marcia
Wedding Shoes & Bridal Shoes
Marcia, On April 19, 2018 at 13:55

Anyone else having trouble picking out the perfect shoes to wear for your ceremony? I haven't decided on what kind of shoes I wanted to wear for my wedding. Whether to go for comfort or fashion? I'm...

Marcia, thursday 10-May-18 31
L
Ball Gown Inappropriate?
Lauren, On April 25, 2018 at 11:16

I want to wear a ball gown wedding dress on our special day. My only concern is that my wedding will be very intimate. We're only having 25 guests with a dinner reception at our favorite restaurant....

Lauren, friday 27-Apr-18 19
Jocelyn
Corsages etc?
Jocelyn, On April 24, 2018 at 10:32

Are corsages and boutinneres necessary? did you skip this element as well? my FH and his guys are gonna have pocket squares, but my mom seems miffed that i don't have corsages ordered- to me, corsages...

Vinod, sunday 29-Apr-18 19
Clarissa
Veil or no veil
Clarissa, On April 24, 2018 at 15:59

Hello ladies. I need your opinions on something. I was adamant that I did not want a veil and I still don’t want to wear one. However, when I found the dress i felt it looked incomplete without a veil...

Clarissa, wednesday 25-Apr-18 15
O
Seating and children!
Oribel, On April 24, 2018 at 12:44

I’m not sure whether I should set up a seating chart or just let people sit themselves wherever they like. What are some pros and cons to each? I was thinking on setting a seating chart so people...

Vinod, sunday 29-Apr-18 14

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics