Skip to main content
Brianna
Brianna

Winnipeg, Manitoba · From January 2017

Hi my name is Brianna. I am a mildly geeky fairly odd person but i like it that way. i'm pretty energetic and love having fun .

Happily married 🎉

September 8, 2018

2028days 8hrs
Brianna
Looking for a buffet style caterer
Brianna, On October 21, 2017 at 16:27

I'm looking for a buffet style caterer in Winnipeg MB we are having a fantasy themed wedding and want something nice but simple looking for about 100-125 ppl

Martie, friday 21-Sep-18 5 107
Brianna
Officiant
Brianna, On October 21, 2017 at 16:24

I am looking for an officiant for my wedding September 2018 I had met one and decided to go with them and they never messaged back Im looking for someone to do a atheist wedding at about 2-400

Tiffany, tuesday 24-Oct-17 9 156
Brianna
Wedding photographer
Brianna, On October 21, 2017 at 16:22

I am looking for a good photographer that would be able to do a video as well for our wedding in sept of 2018 in Winnipeg trying to stick around 3-3500

Lynnie, friday 27-Oct-17 1 71
Brianna
Wanting to save some cash doing diy
Brianna, On March 20, 2017 at 03:50

I really like doing things my self I'm a bit picky so I like having a bit more control over some things and I like having time to do things and fiddle with them till I'm happy with it any suggestions...

Leah, sunday 26-Mar-17 5 112
Emilie
At what time will the party end?
Emilie, On March 13, 2017 at 07:15

Brides and grooms! We're getting to the end of this week's game! Answer this question and go to the last step to get your gift! At what time will your party end? You're almost done! Click on the link...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 374
Emilie
Who will sit at your head table?

Hey brides and grooms! This question to get your gift can either be an easy one or a complete puzzle Who will sit at your head table? Continue here >> At what time will the party end? *** Image:...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 382
Emilie
Who has more guests? You or your fiancé(e)?

Hey hey wonderful! We're getting closer to the end of the quiz to get your special gift from the community! You'll love it you'll see! Who has more guests? You or your fiancé(e)? Next question...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 382
Emilie
What wedding favours will you give on your big day?

Hey future newlyweds! There's only a few questions left to answer .... What favours will you give to your guests? Next question >> Who has more guests? You or your fiancé(e)? *** Image:...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 387
Emilie
What song MUST play at your wedding?

Hey wonderful community! Planning a wedding is also... planning the party to celebrate! Let's continue with our next party question! What song MUST play at your wedding? Next question >> What...

Rayanne, thursday 25-Jul-19 374
Emilie
Will you have a photobooth or entertainment planned?

Hey amazing brides and grooms! You're a few steps closer to getting your wedding gift! On your wedding day, when comes the time to party... Will you have something special for your guests? A...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 369
Emilie
Are most of your guests friends or family?

Hey ladies and gents! Let's continue with the next question to get your special gift Will most of your guests be friends or family? Continue here >> Will you have a photobooth or entertainment...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 392
Emilie
Will kids also come to your wedding?

Hey wonderful soon-to-weds! This question to get your little gift is always a little touchy... Are kids invited to your wedding? Yay or nay to kids at your wedding? Continue here >> Are most of...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 402
Emilie
At what time will your reception start?

Hey beautiful community! Let's continue with the second step to get your little gift from WeddingWire At what time will your reception start? Continue here >> Will kids also come to your...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 416
Emilie
How many guests will you have at your wedding?
Emilie, On March 13, 2017 at 07:14

Hey lovely brides and grooms! Welcome to this quiz to get your little gift for your wedding! The first question is... How many guests will you have at your wedding? Continue here >> At what time...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 456
Carolyne
What about the desert
Carolyne, On February 23, 2017 at 00:21

My fiance and I choose to have cupcakes for the guests and have a little cake to be able to do the cake cut. What do you think of that idea? Good or not that much? And in those picture what's your...

Vinod, wednesday 10-Jan-18 43
Brianna
Officiant in Winnipeg
Brianna, On February 14, 2017 at 01:06

Just a quick qustion for winnipegers. Who in your opinion is the best officiant and why? i'm looking for a good one that isnt to crazy in the price area. Thanks for the help. ...

Brianna, monday 20-Mar-17 5 1

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics