Skip to main content
Christine
Christine

Toronto, Ontario · From January 2017

I am a 29 year old Registered Nurse working in Toronto. I'm happily engaged to hands down the best guy I know! I love planning party and hosting...so this... View more

I am a 29 year old Registered Nurse working in Toronto. I'm happily engaged to hands down the best guy I know! I love planning party and hosting...so this wedding planning stuff is like a breeze for me :)

Happily married 🎉

June 2, 2018

2148days 6hrs

Discussions

Zoë
The accessories according to your wedding date
Zoë, On May 2, 2017 at 06:05

Hi everyone! To go back to the first question: click here. We are getting closer. Choose your accessories for the big day. A. B. C. D. ** Pinterest Follow >>The entertainment according to your...

Leah, thursday 3-May-18 71
Zoë
The hairstyle according to your wedding date

Hi everyone! We are getting closer finding out if you have chosen the perfect wedding date. Now it’s time to choose your hairstyle. A. B. C. D. ** Pinterest Follow >>The accessories according to...

Leah, thursday 3-May-18 73
Zoë
The bouquet according to your wedding date

Hi everyone! To get back to the first question. click here. Now it’s time to choose the bouquet. Which one do you like the most? A. B. C. D. Pinterest Follow >>The hairstyle according to your...

Leah, thursday 3-May-18 73
Zoë
Transportation according to your wedding date

Hi everyone! If you want to know if you have chosen the correct wedding date, keep answering the questions. We are almost there. What type of transport do you like? A. a motorcycle B. a limo C. a...

Rebecca, wednesday 8-Sep-21 76
Zoë
The shoes according to your wedding date

Hi lovely brides-to-be! Are you liking this week test? Now it’s time to choose our shoes. Shoes tell a lot about a woman. Which shoes would you choose? A. B. C. D. ** Pinterest Follow...

Leah, thursday 3-May-18 77
Zoë
The venue according to your wedding date

Hi lovely brides-to-be! This week test! Which of these places would you choose to celebrate your wedding? On the beach In a large ballroom At the mountains In a barn or rustic setting ** Pinterest...

Leah, thursday 3-May-18 77
Zoë
The dress according to your wedding date

Hi lovely brides-to-be! This week we made a test to find out if you have chosen the correct season for your wedding. We’re starting this quiz with the most important subject: the wedding dress. Which...

Leah, thursday 3-May-18 95
Zoë
Help this bride choose her earrings!
Zoë, On May 8, 2017 at 04:28

Hi everyone! To get to the start of this game, click here. Last, but not least. Earrings. What earrings should this lovely bride wear to her wedding? A. B. ** Pinterest

Bethany, monday 4-Dec-17 73
Zoë
Help this bride choose her manicure!

Hi everyone! Ready to help this bride with the next category? Manicure time! Choose! A. B. ** Pinterest Follow >>Help this bride choose her earrings!

Bethany, monday 4-Dec-17 75
Zoë
Help this bride choose her eye shadow!

Hi everyone! Once again, we need your help. Time to choose the eye shadow. Which one you think would look better on this bride? A. B. ** Pinterest Follow >> Help this bride choose her manicure! ...

Bethany, monday 4-Dec-17 70
Zoë
Help this bride choose her lipstick!

Hi brides-to-be! What colour would you chose for this bride? A. B. ** pinterest follow >> Help this bride choose her eye shadow!

Bethany, monday 4-Dec-17 72
Zoë
Help this bride choose her hair style!

Hi brides-to-be! Have you ever dreamed about becoming a personal shopper? Well this is your change, Let’s help this bride by choosing her hair style. A. B. ** pinterest Follow >> Help this bride...

Bethany, monday 4-Dec-17 74
Zoë
Help this bride choose her bouquet!

Hi everyone! To get to the beginning of this game, click here. There is not bride without her bouquet. Are you ready to help this bride? Which one would you choose for her? A. B. ** Pinterest follow...

Bethany, monday 4-Dec-17 72
Zoë
Help this bride choose her shoes!

Hi lovely bride-to be! Are you liking this game? This bride can’t decide what shoes. What would you choose for her? A. B. ** Pinterest Follow >> Help this bride choose her veil! ...

Bethany, monday 4-Dec-17 81
Zoë
Help this bride choose her short dress!

Hi lovely bride-to be! Many brides have a short wedding dress for when it’s time to dance. Let’s help this bride choose the best one. A. B. ** Pinterest Follow >>Help this bride choose her...

Bethany, monday 4-Dec-17 80
Zoë
Help this bride choose her wedding dress!

Hi lovely bride-to be! Game time! Let’s imagine we are the personal shopper of the bride. What dress would you choose for this bride? A. B. ** Pinterest Follow >> Help this bride choose her...

Bethany, monday 4-Dec-17 99
Zoë
Disney Princess - Whitch cake would you choose?
Zoë, On April 10, 2017 at 07:05

Hey lovely ladies! Let's find out "What Disney prince would your FH be". What cake would you choose? 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. *** pinterest Last question: Let's find out the results. Follow here >>...

Sarah, tuesday 13-Mar-18 52
Zoë
Disney Princess -Choose your honeymoon

Hey lovely ladies! What Disney prince would your FH be. Look at this amazing honeymoons... Which one would you choose? 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. *** pinterest Follow here >> Disney Princess - Whitch...

Sarah, tuesday 13-Mar-18 56
Zoë
Disney Princess -What lingerie would you wear?

Hey lovely ladies! Did you answer all the questions? If you want to go back to the start, you can click here. What lingerie would you wear on your wedding? 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. *** pinterest Follow here...

Sarah, tuesday 13-Mar-18 58
Emilie
What preoccupies him most?
Emilie, On March 23, 2017 at 08:00

Hey hey! Do you already have an idea of which superhero he could be? Let's continue with the test! 4. What preoccupies him most? A. Self-confidence B. His family C. The things he can't control Next...

Vinod, sunday 14-Jan-18 27
Emilie
What do you admire most about him?

Hey lovely ladies! Let's get to know your future spouse and see which superhero he would be 3. What do you admire most about him? A. He's consistent : he always keeps his word B. He's fearless and can...

Melissa, friday 28-Apr-17 27
Emilie
Flaws... what flaws?

Hey amazing brides! Second question to discover which superhero is your fiancé. Does he have his flaws? 2. What are they? A. He can be silent and sometimes appear a little cold B. He can be dramatic...

Vinod, sunday 14-Jan-18 31
Emilie
What characteristics best define your fiancé?

Hey lovely brides-to-be!! Let's start this test to discover which superhero would be your fiancé! 1. What characteristics best define him? A. He's intelligent and sensitive B. He has good taste and C....

Vinod, saturday 13-Jan-18 30
Emilie
Choose a flower for the boutonniere!
Emilie, On February 27, 2017 at 06:05

Hey hey! Last question of the test! Did you know that the boutionniere is a tradition that comes from knights in the Middle ages? Which of these would you choose? 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. Which flower do you...

Vinod, monday 15-Jan-18 40
Emilie
What style of tie or bow tie?

Hey future brides and grooms! Let's continue this week's mission! Choosing the groom's outfit! It's now time to find a tie or bow tie! Which one do you like best? 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. Which one is your...

Vinod, monday 15-Jan-18 41
Emilie
Choose some socks so he doesn't get cold feet!

Hey lovely future weds! You might think why care if we won't see them, but wait a minute... socks can be very cool for the groom's style! Choose a style of socks! 1. Superheroes 2. Classic 3. Black 4....

Emilie
What shoes will he wear?

Hey lovely spouses-to-be! Let's continue the test! There are a few steps left! What style of shoes do you like best? 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. Did you choose a pair? Let's go with the next step! >> Choose...

Vinod, monday 15-Jan-18 42
Emilie
Add some cufflinks

Hey future weds! Are you having fun with this week's test? The outfit slowly coming together! Let's add some cufflinks! Which one would you choose? 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. Which ones are your favourite?...

Emilie
Choose a colour for the dress shirt

Hey again! How's the outfit looking so far? We have the suit, now let's see the colour of the dress shirt. Which of these colours would you prefer? 1. Blue 2. Grey 3. White 4. Burgundy What colour...

Vinod, monday 15-Jan-18 44
Emilie
What suit will the groom wear?

Hey ladies and gents! Let's start this week's game to find the perfect outfit for the groom! What suit do you prefer? 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. Which one would suit you/him best? Continue here >> Choose a...

Vinod, friday 12-Jan-18 62
Emilie
This is how your life will be as newlyweds!
Emilie, On March 6, 2017 at 06:50

Hey wonderful future newlyweds!! Are you ready to finds out the results? If you think that you missed one of the questions of the quiz, you can go back to the list of questions here: Start the quiz...

Vinod, sunday 14-Jan-18 26
Emilie
What would you do for your FH/FW?
Emilie, On March 6, 2017 at 06:50

Hey lovely ladies and gents! This is already the last question of the quiz!! Now... let's see... 8. What would you do for him/her? A) I would give my life for him/her, he/she's my other half. B) I...

Vinod, sunday 14-Jan-18 44

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics