Skip to main content
Ashley
Ashley

Wainfleet, Ontario · From October 2016

I am enjoying every minute of wedding planning. It is so much fun and I cannot wait to party with all my friends and family after marrying my most... View more

I am enjoying every minute of wedding planning. It is so much fun and I cannot wait to party with all my friends and family after marrying my most favourite person!

Happily married 🎉

September 9, 2017

2420days 10hrs
Emilie
What wedding dress do you like?
Emilie, On March 27, 2017 at 07:24

Hey lovely ladies! Ready to start the game? Let's start with the first question to discover your wedding style! What wedding dress do you like? A. B. C. D. E. Which one is your style? Next question...

Holly, monday 18-Dec-17 112
Ashley
Error with type coding
Ashley, On March 23, 2017 at 20:54

Hey all, I have set up a Save the Date invitation to go out and luckily emailed it to myself and my mom first a few times to make sure everything looked right. In edit, everything looks fine but once...

Maria, thursday 4-May-17 2 82
Ashley
Flower alternatives
Ashley, On March 21, 2017 at 23:05

Hello everyone! I am getting married at my fiance's family cottage and going flower free! (... I know....... but I have just never been one to stop and smell the roses). I have been all over pinterest...

Lesley, friday 24-Mar-17 6
Emilie
Show off your solitaire ring!
Emilie, On March 22, 2017 at 06:13

Hey wonderful ladies! Is your ring a solitaire ring? Show it off! We want to see a picture! Let's meet the others who have the same! Share your picture, tell us when you got engaged and comment on...

Sarah, thursday 21-Sep-17 15
Emilie
Walking down the aisle... Shy, nervous, or scared?
Emilie, On March 16, 2017 at 15:05

Hey brides-to-be! Being the center of attention is not for everyone... How do you feel about walking down the aisle? Do you think you'll feel shy, nervous, or scared? Image: Giphy.com

Janaya, saturday 15-Sep-18 24
Emilie
Wedding Dress - Zodiac Sign
Emilie, On March 20, 2017 at 07:15

Hey lovely ladies! Ready to find out what your wedding dress should look like based on your zodiac sign? Which one is yours? Aries Taurus Gemini Cancer Leo Virgo Libra Scorpio Sagittarius Capricorn...

Bianca, wednesday 28-Feb-18 65

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics