Skip to main content
Diane
Diane

Toronto, Ontario · From September 2016

Hi!! I'm the Content Manager here on WeddingWire.ca! Can't wait to get to know all about you and your wedding plans!

• WeddingWire Admin
Diane
Congrats to the the winners of the 80th edition of the WeddingWire contest!!
Diane, On October 6, 2023 at 16:15

Please join me in congratulating Hayley and Micah 🌟 the winners of the 80th edition of the WeddingWire contest! Here's what Hayley said about the moment she learned they had won (along with a few of...

Matilda, saturday 7-Oct-23 4 44
Diane
Congrats to the the winners of the 79th edition of the WeddingWire contest!!
Diane, On September 8, 2023 at 09:49

Please join me in congratulating Chantal and Neil 🌟 the winners of the 79th edition of the WeddingWire contest! Here's what Chantal said about the moment she learned they had won (along with a few of...

Amanda, friday 8-Sep-23 1 75
Diane
Congrats to the the winners of the 78th edition of the WeddingWire contest!!
Diane, On August 4, 2023 at 15:24

Please join me in congratulating Loegan and Greg 🌟 the winners of the 78th edition of the WeddingWire contest! Here's what Loegan said about the moment she learned they had won (along with a few of...

Leonard, saturday 9-Sep-23 3 85
Diane
Congrats to the the winners of the 77th edition of the WeddingWire contest!!
Diane, On July 11, 2023 at 08:28

Please join me in congratulating Cindy and George - the winners of the 77th edition of the WeddingWire contest!! 🌟 Here's what Cindy said about the moment she learned they had won: I was working when...

Kelli, saturday 15-Jul-23 2 32
Diane
Congrats to the the winners of the 76th edition of the WeddingWire contest!!
Diane, On June 8, 2023 at 11:27

Please join me in congratulating Bryanna & Raymond - the winners of the 76th edition of the WeddingWire contest!! 🌟 Here's what Bryanna said about the moment she learned she had won: Receiving an...

Kelli, saturday 15-Jul-23 4 45
Diane
Congrats to the winner of the 75th edition WeddingWire contest!
Diane, On May 3, 2023 at 20:24

Please join me in congratulating Kristina & Darrell - the winners of the 75th edition of the WeddingWire contest!! 🌟 Here's what Kristina said about the moment she learned she had won: When I...

Amanda, wednesday 3-May-23 1 41
Diane
Congrats to the winner of the 74th edition WeddingWire contest!
Diane, On April 6, 2023 at 16:36

Please join me in congratulating Reese and Dylan - the winners of the 74th edition of the WeddingWire contest!! 🌟 Reese & Dylan:Here is what Reese had to say about winning $1,000: "Winning...

Jackie, friday 14-Apr-23 4 39
Diane
Congrats to the winner of the 73rd edition WeddingWire contest!
Diane, On March 10, 2023 at 10:06

Please join me in congratulating Catherine and Kevin - the winners of the 73rd edition of the WeddingWire contest!! 🌟 Catherine & Kevin: Here is what Catherine had to say about winning...

Catherine, friday 17-Mar-23 2 102

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics