Skip to main content
Samara
Samara

Edmonton, Alberta · From July 2016

I'm Samara! I love music, art, fashion, math, physics, cats, superheroes, science fiction, fantasy, comic books and bright colours! I live in Canada's... View more

I'm Samara! I love music, art, fashion, math, physics, cats, superheroes, science fiction, fantasy, comic books and bright colours! I live in Canada's north :)

Happily married 🎉

July 29, 2017

2435days 7hrs
Zoë
Help this bride choose her hair style!
Zoë, On May 8, 2017 at 04:28

Hi brides-to-be! Have you ever dreamed about becoming a personal shopper? Well this is your change, Let’s help this bride by choosing her hair style. A. B. ** pinterest Follow >> Help this bride...

Bethany, monday 4-Dec-17 74
Zoë
Help this bride choose her bouquet!

Hi everyone! To get to the beginning of this game, click here. There is not bride without her bouquet. Are you ready to help this bride? Which one would you choose for her? A. B. ** Pinterest follow...

Bethany, monday 4-Dec-17 72
Zoë
Help this bride choose her shoes!

Hi lovely bride-to be! Are you liking this game? This bride can’t decide what shoes. What would you choose for her? A. B. ** Pinterest Follow >> Help this bride choose her veil! ...

Bethany, monday 4-Dec-17 81
Zoë
Help this bride choose her short dress!

Hi lovely bride-to be! Many brides have a short wedding dress for when it’s time to dance. Let’s help this bride choose the best one. A. B. ** Pinterest Follow >>Help this bride choose her...

Bethany, monday 4-Dec-17 80
Zoë
Help this bride choose her wedding dress!

Hi lovely bride-to be! Game time! Let’s imagine we are the personal shopper of the bride. What dress would you choose for this bride? A. B. ** Pinterest Follow >> Help this bride choose her...

Bethany, monday 4-Dec-17 99
Zoë
Help this bride choose her earrings!

Hi everyone! To get to the start of this game, click here. Last, but not least. Earrings. What earrings should this lovely bride wear to her wedding? A. B. ** Pinterest

Bethany, monday 4-Dec-17 73
Zoë
Help this bride choose her manicure!

Hi everyone! Ready to help this bride with the next category? Manicure time! Choose! A. B. ** Pinterest Follow >>Help this bride choose her earrings!

Bethany, monday 4-Dec-17 75
Zoë
Help this bride choose her eye shadow!

Hi everyone! Once again, we need your help. Time to choose the eye shadow. Which one you think would look better on this bride? A. B. ** Pinterest Follow >> Help this bride choose her manicure! ...

Bethany, monday 4-Dec-17 70
Zoë
Help this bride choose her lipstick!

Hi brides-to-be! What colour would you chose for this bride? A. B. ** pinterest follow >> Help this bride choose her eye shadow!

Bethany, monday 4-Dec-17 72
Emilie
Complete this last step to get your gift!
Emilie, On March 13, 2017 at 07:15

Hey wonderful brides and grooms! Did you already answer all the questions? If you think you missed a few questions, you can go back here to see the ones you missed : Click here to start the quiz In...

Karen, monday 12-Mar-18 103
Samara
My vendors in edmonton
Samara, On March 18, 2017 at 00:33

My Wedding Vendors in Edmonton My wedding will be this summer in Edmonton! Here are my wedding venues and vendors. So far I've booked my ceremony and reception venues, caterer, cake artist, florists,...

Emilie, wednesday 22-Mar-17 1 167
Emilie
At what time will the party end?

Brides and grooms! We're getting to the end of this week's game! Answer this question and go to the last step to get your gift! At what time will your party end? You're almost done! Click on the link...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 374
Emilie
Who will sit at your head table?

Hey brides and grooms! This question to get your gift can either be an easy one or a complete puzzle Who will sit at your head table? Continue here >> At what time will the party end? *** Image:...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 382
Emilie
Who has more guests? You or your fiancé(e)?

Hey hey wonderful! We're getting closer to the end of the quiz to get your special gift from the community! You'll love it you'll see! Who has more guests? You or your fiancé(e)? Next question...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 382
Emilie
What wedding favours will you give on your big day?

Hey future newlyweds! There's only a few questions left to answer .... What favours will you give to your guests? Next question >> Who has more guests? You or your fiancé(e)? *** Image:...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 387
Emilie
What song MUST play at your wedding?

Hey wonderful community! Planning a wedding is also... planning the party to celebrate! Let's continue with our next party question! What song MUST play at your wedding? Next question >> What...

Rayanne, thursday 25-Jul-19 374
Emilie
Will you have a photobooth or entertainment planned?

Hey amazing brides and grooms! You're a few steps closer to getting your wedding gift! On your wedding day, when comes the time to party... Will you have something special for your guests? A...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 369
Emilie
Are most of your guests friends or family?

Hey ladies and gents! Let's continue with the next question to get your special gift Will most of your guests be friends or family? Continue here >> Will you have a photobooth or entertainment...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 392
Emilie
Will kids also come to your wedding?

Hey wonderful soon-to-weds! This question to get your little gift is always a little touchy... Are kids invited to your wedding? Yay or nay to kids at your wedding? Continue here >> Are most of...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 402
Emilie
At what time will your reception start?

Hey beautiful community! Let's continue with the second step to get your little gift from WeddingWire At what time will your reception start? Continue here >> Will kids also come to your...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 416
Emilie
How many guests will you have at your wedding?
Emilie, On March 13, 2017 at 07:14

Hey lovely brides and grooms! Welcome to this quiz to get your little gift for your wedding! The first question is... How many guests will you have at your wedding? Continue here >> At what time...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 456
María
Quiz: And your wedding bouquet is...
María, On December 27, 2016 at 07:49

Hi beautiful brides-to-be We're getting closer to the end of the quiz and it's now time to discover your perfect wedding bouquet based on your choices! Majority of A: Your bouquet is simply...

Stephanie, tuesday 18-Apr-17 29
María
You spend the weekend at...

Last question to find out which wedding bouquet is perfect for you Yay! The weekend is finally here and you are going to.... A. Wine tasting B. Movie night at home C. Horse riding D. Romantic Picnic...

Stephanie, tuesday 18-Apr-17 29
María
Want to eat out tonight? I'm craving...

Well, yes! Your future husband is craving and invited you to dinner What would you order? A. B. C. D. *** Leave you comment below and continue in the next disscusion >> You spend the weekend...

Vinod, wednesday 24-Jan-18 36
María
Let's get together and watch...

Ok, your fiance just call you and told you: Let's get together and watch... A. Tennis B. Hockey C. Rodeo D. Baseball Which option do you prefer? *** Next question >> Want to eat out tonight? I'm...

Erin, tuesday 18-Apr-17 30
María
Your dream home is...

Lovely brides- to -be Next question to know which wedding bouquet are you Choose your dream home! A. B. C. D. *** Leave you comment below and continue in the next disscusion >> Let's get...

Erin, tuesday 18-Apr-17 31
María
It's happy hour! Let's go grab a....

Imagine it's almost happy hour and you call your bridemaids for some fun! Which cocktail do you prefer? A. B. C. D. *** Next question >> Your dream home is...

Erin, tuesday 18-Apr-17 27
María
Your dream vacation destination is....

Hi future brides, Ready to find your wedding bouquet? Let's get started Your dream vacation destination is.... A. B. C. D. *** Leave you comment below and continue in the next disscusion >> It's...

Erin, tuesday 18-Apr-17 34
Chelsea
Engagement ring trends 2017
Chelsea, On November 28, 2016 at 16:39

Hey lovely ladies! I have seen a few discussions about 2017 trends coming up so I figured why not do one about engagement rings! Here are 5 different trends for 2017 of different engagement rings!...

Natalie, wednesday 7-Nov-18 20
Chelsea
Wedding colour trends 2017
Chelsea, On November 28, 2016 at 17:57

What is your favourite colour trend of 2017? Peach, gold and green Natural white and green Cranberry orange and ivory Mauve and gray neutral Navy, coral and gold Red and dark gray What is the colour...

Kendra, saturday 31-Dec-16 20
Emilie
Wedding Dress Trends for 2017
Emilie, On August 26, 2016 at 16:26

Hi gorgeous brides-to-be! The bridal fashion week finally revealed the latest trends for wedding dresses in 2017. But as Yves Saint-Laurent would put it... fashions fade but style is eternal Which of...

An DÄ©, monday 29-Jan-18 12
Chelsea
Wedding invitation trends 2017
Chelsea, On November 28, 2016 at 17:04

Hello ladies! Just continuing with the 2017 trend ideas! What are your favourite wedding invitation trend of 2017! Floral invitations Watercolour invitations Gold, silver and bronze foil invitations...

Kaytee, monday 12-Dec-16 10

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics