Skip to main content
Heather
Heather

Windsor, Ontario · From October 2021

Happily married 🎉

August 27, 2022

579days 14hrs
Amber
Assuming name in Ontario - did you change your sin card / update the Cra? what name do you use for taxes?
Amber, On September 24, 2021 at 22:13

Hi All, I'm in a middle of assuming my husband's last name. My driver's license and health card are already updated. I am waiting a little to update my passport because I have trips that are coming up...

Sandy, tuesday 21-Mar-23 6
Heather
How should i sell our wedding raffle tickets?
Heather, On April 11, 2022 at 12:58

Hey all! So in lieu of a stag and doe, me and my future husband decided to do a wedding raffle since it is a common thing to do in our area. His sister to put it all together for us which I am so...

Heather, monday 11-Apr-22 4
Brittany
Adding guests to the Shower list
Brittany, On April 4, 2022 at 19:05

Once a guest is added how do I go back and add them to the shower list? It seems I can only add them to the wedding guest list and the shower guest list as the guest is initially being added into the...

Heather, tuesday 5-Apr-22 2
Heather
How to add description of the meals on the menu for guests to see when they rsvp on my wedding website?
Heather, On April 5, 2022 at 20:00

Hi all, Currently, on my website, I only having the options showing meal 1 and meal 2 was is vegetarian. How can I add a description on what each meal consists of? Both are two course meals so it is...

Lynnie, wednesday 6-Apr-22 1 65

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics