Skip to main content
Kristin
Kristin

Brantford, Ontario · From April 2020

Hello ladies and gentleman! My partner and I are getting married in June 2022 in my hometown. We have two fur babies who we love very much, and when we're... View more

Hello ladies and gentleman! My partner and I are getting married in June 2022 in my hometown. We have two fur babies who we love very much, and when we're not working we like to either play video games together, or travel. We are also both huge foodies!

Happily married 🎉

June 4, 2022

690days 22hrs
Kristin
Honeymoon help
Kristin, On October 14, 2021 at 21:56

Hey friends! My fiancé and I are looking to book our honeymoon soon and our travel agent found these resorts for us in our price range: Ocean Maya Royale Panama Jacks Resort Playa del Carmen Valentin...

Amanda, sunday 17-Oct-21 4 120 1
B
Couples getting married on June 4, 2022 in Ontario
BAiley, On January 27, 2021 at 19:10

Hello, I’m Bailey and will be marrying my fiancé Dan on June 4th like all of you! Excited to be a part of a community that will share the same restrictions, weather, and timelines as me!

Tiffany, monday 18-Apr-22 4
Kristin
Wedding Website
Kristin, On February 12, 2021 at 21:36

Hello Everyone, My fiancé and I are thinking about creating a wedding website, one we’re we can direct our families to RSVP on. Preferably one that’s password protected. I have no idea how to do this...

Anushree, tuesday 16-Feb-21 7 259
Kristin
Church Donation
Kristin, On November 8, 2020 at 13:55

Hi Everyone, We are getting married in a Catholic Church in 2022 and we are asked to give a donation. We are just wondering if anyone can tell us how much we should be giving as a donation?We are...

Kelsie, thursday 12-Nov-20 5
Kristin
Choosing a Photographer
Kristin, On October 26, 2020 at 08:21

Hello everyone! My fiancé and I have met a total of four photographers (via zoom) and we have been able to narrow our choices down to two. However we can’t decide and we need your help!! Option 1Fair...

Kristin, sunday 8-Nov-20 10

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics