Skip to main content
Kristin
Newbie June 2022 Ontario

Honeymoon help

Kristin, on October 14, 2021 at 21:56 Posted in Honeymoon 1 4
Saved

Hey friends! My fiancé and I are looking to book our honeymoon soon and our travel agent found these resorts for us in our price range:

Ocean Maya Royale
Panama Jacks Resort Playa del Carmen
Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya
Melia Punta Cana Wellness Resort
Majestic Colonial Punta Cana
I’m wondering if anyone can give us feedback/reviews on any of the resorts! Or if anyone has any resorts they would suggest for us the would be under or around $4000 including flights 🙂

4 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on October 17, 2021 at 12:54
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda Online ·
    • Dispute

Check out Mazatlan Mexico. It's beautiful place. I've stayed at these two hotels before and they were absolutely amazing!

Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan Beach Resort

Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Resort & Spa

• Kara
    Frequent user June 2022 Ontario
    Kara ·
    • Dispute
    Majestic Colonial pre Covid was lovely. Punta Cana is a beautiful place! The rooms were luxurious enough for a honeymoon, food good, entertainment had a little for every age..was never bored there. It’s a large resort and the beach space is incredible- looks like a fake photo!!!!
  • Ashley
    Beginner March 2022 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    I've been to Valentin Imperial Maya, pre-Covid, It was an amazing experience.
    It depends on what exactly you are looking for and the crowd of people you enjoy. It is definitely luxurious, but an older American/European crowd so not much entertainment for younger couples, however my fiance and I did enjoy a foam party and a few of the dance nights and nightly shows. The music for us was a bit... off brand.
    The food was amazing, the service was excellent, the beach was gorgeous, they had quite a big main pool, rooms were spacious.I'd go back.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute

You're likely better off reading reviews from TripAdvisor or other vacation forums since you're trying to get info for such specific spots.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics