Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kristin
Newbie June 2022 Ontario

Honeymoon help

Kristin, on October 14, 2021 at 21:56 Posted in Honeymoon 1 4

Hey friends! My fiancé and I are looking to book our honeymoon soon and our travel agent found these resorts for us in our price range:

Ocean Maya Royale
Panama Jacks Resort Playa del Carmen
Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya
Melia Punta Cana Wellness Resort
Majestic Colonial Punta Cana
I’m wondering if anyone can give us feedback/reviews on any of the resorts! Or if anyone has any resorts they would suggest for us the would be under or around $4000 including flights 🙂

4 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on October 17, 2021 at 12:54
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Check out Mazatlan Mexico. It's beautiful place. I've stayed at these two hotels before and they were absolutely amazing!

Pueblo Bonito Mazatlan Beach Resort

Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Resort & Spa

• Kara
    Frequent user June 2022 Ontario
    Kara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Majestic Colonial pre Covid was lovely. Punta Cana is a beautiful place! The rooms were luxurious enough for a honeymoon, food good, entertainment had a little for every age..was never bored there. It’s a large resort and the beach space is incredible- looks like a fake photo!!!!
  • Ashley
    Beginner March 2022 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I've been to Valentin Imperial Maya, pre-Covid, It was an amazing experience.
    It depends on what exactly you are looking for and the crowd of people you enjoy. It is definitely luxurious, but an older American/European crowd so not much entertainment for younger couples, however my fiance and I did enjoy a foam party and a few of the dance nights and nightly shows. The music for us was a bit... off brand.
    The food was amazing, the service was excellent, the beach was gorgeous, they had quite a big main pool, rooms were spacious.I'd go back.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You're likely better off reading reviews from TripAdvisor or other vacation forums since you're trying to get info for such specific spots.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics