Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kristin
Newbie June 2022 Ontario

Wedding Website

Kristin, on February 12, 2021 at 21:36 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 7
Hello Everyone,
My fiancé and I are thinking about creating a wedding website, one we’re we can direct our families to RSVP on. Preferably one that’s password protected.
I have no idea how to do this or where to start! Any tips/suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much 😊

7 Comments

Latest activity by Anushree, on February 16, 2021 at 17:42
  • A
    Newbie August 2021 Ontario
    Anushree ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am using Appy Couple - I had to pay a one time fee but its worth it and you can design it your self and its super easy!

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Greenvelope has the website with password as you want for guests to see all the details and maps part of the information for the wedding. This website was used by my cousin who got married in 2019.

• Alexis
    Devoted July 2021 Ontario
    Alexis ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We set ours up on weddingwire here
  • Stefanie
    Devoted August 2021 Saskatchewan
    Stefanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Another vote for withjoy here! I tried about 5 different ones and this was my favourite. It's simple to navigate, I love the way the RSVP works and I could make different lists etc.
  • C
    Super December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I should add - I tried many of them but as soon as I got to withjoy it was a no brainer!
  • C
    Super December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hands down withjoy.com. It's free, domain actually can be really simple and sweet, password protected, RSVP is totally customizable and the organization it does for you is fantastic - especially with needing to send covid updates. They make it easy to email guests from there as well.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You can make one on Weddingwire and there are a ton of free/paid options out there from The Knot, Withjoy, Zola, Minted, Green Envelope, Appycouple, etc

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics