Alyssa

'Guelph', Ontario · From March 2020

Happily married 🎉

October 23, 2021

886days 19hrs
Alyssa
Change surname
Alyssa, On February 4, 2021 at 16:47

Hi everyone. When I change my surname do I notify the cra? I only want to assume his last name not legally change it. We are getting married in October. Just wondering about the legalities of this

Alyssa, monday 17-Jan-22 8
Caterina
Couples getting married on August 5, 2022 in Ontario
Caterina, On August 17, 2021 at 16:39

Hello! I don't know about you folks, but I'm pretty overwhelmed with wedding planning. I'm finding it very difficult to limit my guest list, but I really don't want to spend 20-30k on a wedding. I'm...

Tunisha, monday 17-Jan-22 18 2
Jennifer
Ordering a Dress timelines
Jennifer, On May 30, 2021 at 09:40

Has anyone ordereda dress recently? I'm in Toronto so wedding dress shopping has been impossible last few months (and I can't even get in a store till mid June now) and now I'm all panicked as I'm...

Tunisha, wednesday 2-Jun-21 19
Alyssa
Wedding ball gown with veil. Deciding whether or not i should have a flower comb
Alyssa, On April 20, 2021 at 15:26

Hi everyone! I’m trying to decide whether or not I should have some flowers to my hair and if it will go with my dress and veil. I have a cathedral veil and my wedding dress is an a line ball gown....

Alyssa, thursday 22-Apr-21 8
Alyssa
Wedding wire website-not secure
Alyssa, On September 19, 2020 at 11:53

Hi, My weddingwire website shows "not secure" anyway you can fix this? I see there has been many problems with others with the same issue! I paid the fee and everything!

WeddingWire Support, monday 21-Sep-20 1 57

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics