Skip to main content
Julie
Julie

Middleton, Nova Scotia · From February 2018

Tony and I own our own business together "SOUND BY BAAK AUDIO VIDEO SOLUTIONS" We delivery custom solutions for those looking for Home Theaters or sound... View more

Tony and I own our own business together "SOUND BY BAAK AUDIO VIDEO SOLUTIONS" We delivery custom solutions for those looking for Home Theaters or sound systems, structured wiring and other goodies. Any budget.... We have four furry babies, Kitties...who we love like children, although we do have two sons, and a daughter ....they are grown up and have left the nest...

Happily married 🎉

August 18, 2018

2100days 19hrs

Lynnie commented:

2208 days ago

Where are you going for your honeymoon? Help out this August bride by sharing your late summer honeymoon plans and ideas: https://www.weddingwire.ca/forums/destinations-end-of-august--t15635

Julie

I earned a badge!

2275 days ago

Hot Streak

Hot streak! You can't get enough of the WeddingWire community, can you? Thanks for being a loyal community member and visiting us 5 days in a row.

Julie

I earned a badge!

2279 days ago

Break the Ice

We were hoping to hear what you had to say! You've broken the ice by sharing your thoughts in your very first discussion. We can't wait to see where the conversation goes.

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics