Skip to main content
Jacinta
Jacinta

Langley, British Columbia · From November 2017

I grew up in White Rock and we now live in Langley. Mark and I have been together for 2 and a half years. We just bought our first home this fall. He... View more

I grew up in White Rock and we now live in Langley. Mark and I have been together for 2 and a half years. We just bought our first home this fall. He popped the question on November 13th in front of our Christmas tree once we finished decorating it. It was perfect.

Happily married 🎉

January 26, 2019

1889days 0hrs : 24min

Lynnie commented:

1935 days ago

The style showdown is on! Come cast your vote for your favorite wedding styles in these discussions: https://www.weddingwire.ca/forums/style-showdown--t26109

Jacinta

I earned a badge!

2160 days ago

Vogue

A picture IS worth a thousand words! You've earned this badge for sharing your first photo with the Community.

Jacinta

I earned a badge!

2160 days ago

Break the Ice

We were hoping to hear what you had to say! You've broken the ice by sharing your thoughts in your very first discussion. We can't wait to see where the conversation goes.

Jacinta

I earned a badge!

2316 days ago

Hot Streak

Hot streak! You can't get enough of the WeddingWire community, can you? Thanks for being a loyal community member and visiting us 5 days in a row.

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics