Skip to main content
Mark
Mark

Brampton, Ontario · From January 2016

I'm a lover of a good life and soon to be great Wife too!! I know I'm very lucky too and enjoying helping others up too if they need it!! Been down before... View more

I'm a lover of a good life and soon to be great Wife too!! I know I'm very lucky too and enjoying helping others up too if they need it!! Been down before but not staying there for long with the help of Friends!!

Happily married 🎉

June 11, 2017

2482days 7hrs

Emilie commented:

2605 days ago

That sounds like a great plan Mark! I hope Mother Nature will work in your favour on that special day! The gazebo sounds like a beautiful idea! Did you already choose your colours or suit for the wedding?

Mark

I earned a badge!

2605 days ago

Vogue

A picture IS worth a thousand words! You've earned this badge for sharing your first photo with the Community.

Mark

I earned a badge!

2605 days ago

Hot Streak

Hot streak! You can't get enough of the WeddingWire community, can you? Thanks for being a loyal community member and visiting us 5 days in a row.

Mark commented:

2605 days ago

Ok too answer your questions I hope I'm putting this in the right place as I didn't see a reply button. As for indoor or outside that all depends on Mother Nature If ok weather wise We will start outside in front of the gazebo for the ceremony and if not We can take it inside the venue to get married indoors. So the answer in a way is Both is possible!! Thanks for the question!

Emilie commented:

2606 days ago

That's great Mark! I'm so happy to hear you already got your venue booked! It's such a great step! Will your wedding be indoors or outdoors?

Mark

I earned a badge!

2606 days ago

Extrovert

You've made a huge step in the Community, you've decided to contact someone from the forum for the first time. You've won this medal for being so extroverted.

Mark commented:

2606 days ago

Best advice that I took was pay attention to time lines and order of things of importance to success of your wedding day. Exp. no sense having transportation and hotels set up without having a place in mind or booked first. The Location for us was top of the list right after we set the date!!

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics