Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Mark
Newbie June 2017 Ontario

Popular places for photos in brampton, ontario

Mark, on February 6, 2017 at 10:44 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 8

We will be getting married in June in Brampton, Ontario so just looking for ideas besides local parks for some great photos with Bride and Groom and wedding party as well. Any suggestions? Also what are the requirements for the photos at these places? Any permit needed or just show up? Thanks

8 Comments

Latest activity by Mark, on February 8, 2017 at 10:21
  • Mark
    Newbie June 2017 Ontario
    Mark ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks again Joanne I was able to look it up from that link. Dont know yet if We are going to get pictures there but I do love that gazebo its awesome!! I will keep in touch and let you know and perhaps you can let us knowhow it went and how much you liked it too. Take care and happy planning!!

• Joanne
    Curious May 2017 Ontario
    Joanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Here's the correct linkhttp://www.brampton.ca/EN/residents/parks/Pages/Permits-Rentals-Faqs.aspx
  • Joanne
    Curious May 2017 Ontario
    Joanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Here is the link to the FAQ for permits http://www.brampton.ca/EN/residents/parks/Pages/Permits-Rentals-Faqs.aspxI booked the gazebo for 2 hours. I think the rate depends on when you're getting married. I received the permit the same day I requested it. Hope this helps.
  • Mark
    Newbie June 2017 Ontario
    Mark ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Joanne that is so cool as We looked at Gage Park as well. Just have to love that huge Gazebo in there..lol Can you tell me how long the permit is good for that day? Also how long did it take you to get the permit and was there a cost of it? Thanks for the feedback and congratulations on your upcoming May wedding. Such busy but exciting times for sure!

• Joanne
    Curious May 2017 Ontario
    Joanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am from Brampton and getting married in May. We are having our pics at Gage Park.I got a permit from the city which included exclusive use of the gazeebo at the park. There is also a beautiful garden on Hwy 10 just north of Steele's. You will also need a permit for pics there. We had our engagement shoot at the arborium behind Humber College. We didn't need a permit for pics there and there were a lot of wedding shoots going on.
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Mark! Welcome to the community! Smiley heart That's going to be so much fun! What style are you looking for for your pictures? Something more urban or classic outdoors?

Classic outdoor setting

Classic outdoor setting

Urban setting

Urban setting

You should take a look at the different types of venues in our directory to see if you could take your pictures there: Wedding Venues Brampton

You can also take a look at our Real Weddings section to get more ideas Smiley smile

What type of venue did you choose for your reception and ceremony?

• Mark
    Newbie June 2017 Ontario
    Mark ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Yes for sure and I know We can figure out where We want more photos taken. We will be taken them before the ceremony as time schedule just works out better that way. So I want to have it lined up before our day. We did travel around the area a few times and found some cool areas with character but seen as its not our home town I thought I would ask others if they knew. Thanks for the reply!!

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am not from the area so I don't know places to take photos. But as far as permits go I would ask your photographer because they should know. I asked my photographer if the park we wanted photos at needed a permit or not and luckily we didn't but your photographer should be able to help with that!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics