Skip to main content
Reona
Reona

Toronto, Ontario · From October 2016

I work in travel industry so any chance I have, I will take that to explore somewhere new. I am a big foodie and I think one of the factors you can learn... View more

I work in travel industry so any chance I have, I will take that to explore somewhere new. I am a big foodie and I think one of the factors you can learn the local culture is definitely through food. I'm not ashamed to say that most of my souvenirs consists of local sugary treats! My fiancee shares the same interests as me. We are great travel partners and he lets me pick what I want to eat most of times! lol

Happily married 🎉

March 31, 2018

2237days 15hrs

Discussions

Reona
Private Guestlist?
Reona of Tech support, On October 20, 2017 at 09:08

My wedding is coming up and the invites will be sent out shortly. On the weddingwire website, you can currently search your name and RSVP from there. But is there a way to block other people's name or...

Samarama, tuesday 24-Dec-19 7 273
Reona
My labels + ontario
Reona of Wedding Tests, On June 2, 2017 at 08:02

Mine will depend on which wedding favours I choose. If the one I'm planning works out, then it will be on the wedding favour to take to their seats. Otherwise, on each seat on the plate setting..

Reona, friday 2-Jun-17 6 50
Reona
Looking for inspirations!
Reona of Before the wedding, On May 29, 2017 at 20:30

Hello lovely bride & groom to be-s, My fiancee and I are doing the engagement photo shoot in less than a month. We are not too sure what kind of poses would look natural. We just start laughing...

Donna, friday 2-Jun-17 21 182
Reona
My vendors + ontario
Reona of Plan a wedding, On April 26, 2017 at 18:59

A few vendors down but also so many more to go through... but here it is if anybody has any questions on a few that I have, I can definitely answer any questions some might have Venue(s): Clubhouse...

Reona, thursday 27-Apr-17 5 65
Reona
Make-up and hair for the big day
Reona of Wedding fashion, On March 30, 2017 at 20:51

My wedding is now exactly one year away. I wish to secure most of the "big/important" stuff and apparently choing make-up artists is one of them. I have no expectation and no knowledge. I have never...

Reona, monday 3-Apr-17 22 209
Reona
Vendor search in toronto/etobicoke!
Reona of Ontario, On March 14, 2017 at 13:53

Hello fellow brides/grooms, I need help! I am trying to find a florist in Toronto/Etobicoke area. I have general ideas what I'd like to do but really want to see what my options are. Not sure where to...

Hana, saturday 25-Mar-17 10 124

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics