Janice
Janice

'Vaughan', Ontario · From November 2020

Happily married 🎉

November 4, 2022

510days 16hrs

Discussions

Janice
Is it ok to show your photographer photos you would like taken by other photographers?
Janice of Plan a wedding, On March 13, 2022 at 10:24

Hi everyone! I'm having my engagement photo done in two weeks. Its at the Guild Inn park where a lot of people take theirs. I googled the spot and found a bunch of poses and angles that I really...

Andrew, thursday 22-Feb-24 7 208 1
Janice
Does the wedding reception dress for the bride have to be white?
Janice of Wedding fashion, On September 10, 2022 at 10:07

I found this gorgeous dress (that's also under$100 woohoo!) that I'm kind of in love with. Originally, I was planning to wear my wedding dress all night but my dress is fitted so I figured if...

Julie, tuesday 13-Sep-22 7 117
Janice
How do you arrange your head table when your wedding party doesn't really know each other and if your families don't necessarily get a long?
Janice of Plan a wedding, On September 23, 2021 at 10:15

Hi everyone! Looking for some advice regarding making things less awkward! Our bridal party consists of my sister and best friend and on the fiance's side his buddy and brother. But here's the thing,...

Janice, thursday 23-Sep-21 7 78
Janice
How pertinent do you think a Head Table Backdrop is for my venue?
Janice of Plan a wedding, On September 14, 2021 at 10:37

Hi all! The venue we decided on, the room is all white with hardwood flooring. If you look at the picture, all the walls are white but the purple/white backdrop will NOT be provided. How pertinent...

Tunisha, tuesday 14-Sep-21 12 150

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics