Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lynnie
WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina

Who is your best man?

Lynnie, on July 26, 2018 at 15:07 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 13

Who is the best man in your wedding? (Or best lady, best wo-man, best person?)

Are they a family member or friend? How long have you known them? Tell us a little bit about your relationship and why you wanted to honor them in this role as well! Smiley heart

Who is your best man? 1

Photo by Studio Lumen in Calgary

While you're at it, come tell us all about your MOH as well: Who is your maid of honor?

13 Comments

Latest activity by Jessie, on July 30, 2018 at 11:49
  • Jessie
    Expert September 2018 Ontario
    Jessie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My FH's best friend since grade 6

• Michelle
    Super September 2018 Alberta
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My FH's closest friends Smiley smile

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My FH's best woman is his best friend from college! She is the kind of person who would wear a tux for it too!

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My husband's best man was a friend of his that he has known since high school.

• Emily
    Devoted November 2018 Ontario
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are having my FHyounger brother as the Best man. My sister is MOH. We just expect them to show up and sign the paper Smiley smile Nice and easy.
  • S
    Frequent user January 2021 Alberta
    Sara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    FH's best man is one of his close friends. They've known each other since high school.
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My FH's best man is his older brother. He had so many groomsmen, and he was wondering who he should ask, and I told him, your brother is the person that's there for you no matter what... plus none of your friends will be jealous over your brother! I think he was really touched when he was asked too.

• Julie
    Curious June 2019 Ontario
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My FH's best is his older brother
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The best man was my husband's best friend. They were his family while he was living away from home. It was a no-brainer for my husband. He did end up doing a great job with the bachelor party (I was worried because a month before the wedding, my husband had still not heard anything about it!) and the speech (although he did mention his wife helped him with it!).

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My fiance's best man is his best friend and neighbour! They have been best friends for time!!! Knew it would be him from when we first started dating hahah!
  • Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The best man is my fiance's best friend! They have been best friends for 3/4 years, they met at work. He actually is the reason that we met so he definitely lives up to and deserves the title of best man! The three of us used to live together, so he is also one of my best friends!
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My Best Man was JP, a second family member whom i have known through my other friend for 9 years now. He was nearby to my city and thought who else would be better to ask.

Through the years as we celebrate everyones birthdays or just get together, we have build a strong bond to call each other a brother/sister in a way. We don't hide anyrhing from each other and tell the honest truth about everything. He has helped me guide my relationships through knowing how i am and always hearing the facts before making his judgement.

JP is has a strong personality that allows him to know when he's flexible and bounded by his word. He also did perform for the grand entrance and practised his speech l, which turned out not said beacause i forgot about him coming up to say something.

Thats what makes him a brother to me next to my own brothers.
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The Best Man will be my FH's Best Friend. They grew up together so they are two peas in a pod. I know him quite well also and will get to know him real good considering he is moving in with us! Three's a crowd? Maybe. Three makes for less to pay? Definitely.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics