Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

What's Your Wedding Style: Traditional or Quirky?

Joey, on August 13, 2017 at 13:05

Posted in Plan a wedding 72

Hello everyone! This week we are discovering "What's Your Wedding Style" through a series of questions. So... Is your wedding going to be traditional or quirky? Do you envision lots of classic wedding elements? Are you adding unique touches? How about including traditional touches from your culture?...

Hello everyone! This week we are discovering "What's Your Wedding Style" through a series of questions.

So...

Is your wedding going to be traditional or quirky?

Do you envision lots of classic wedding elements?Do you envision lots of classic wedding elements?

Are you adding unique touches?Are you adding unique touches?

How about including traditional touches from your culture?How about including traditional touches from your culture?

Learn more about some exciting wedding elements in 20 Unique Ways to Entertain Your Wedding Guests

>>Click here to go to the next question: Day or Night?

>>Click here to go to the previous question: Decor Style?

72 Comments

• Kathy
    Devoted June 2018 Ontario
    Kathy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Neither really? lol... We aren't doing the typical bouquet/garter toss. No clinking of the glasses... short, non-religious ceremony... I guess when you compare it to most other comments, it sounds like most people are doing it similar so maybe it is becoming the more traditional way of doing things?

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We don't have ay family traditions but aren't going with a lot of the classic wedding stuff. We won't be having a garter or bouquet toss but will be giving a bouquet away to the longest married couple in attendance.

• Chloe
    Super May 2018 Ontario
    Chloe ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think ours will be a mix of both! We want to keep some traditions, but we also want to add our personalities!
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are not very traditional. We want a short ceremony, no garter or bouquet toss, no cake cutting, no kissing games. We are adding a few quirky elements to make it our own so I would say we are more quirky.

• Carol
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Carol ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    We are not doing the glass tinking either? We are having guests pull out Hersey kisses in silver or blue. Saw this at one of my visits to see the hall decorated. The pic is how that bride and groom did it

What's Your Wedding Style: Traditional or Quirky? 1

What's Your Wedding Style: Traditional or Quirky? - 1
  • Carol
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Carol ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It is traditional bit with quirkiness to it, just like me lol.

What's Your Wedding Style: Traditional or Quirky? - 1
  • Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Ours is traditional, with some twist, we are removing the glass clicking in exchange for kissing games.
  • Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Pur wedding isn't overly traditional. We aren't doing a sand or candle ceremony. We basically want a quick like 10 minute ceremony lol. We aren't playing kissing games or any game and we aren't doing bouquet/garter toss. So nothing too quirky and nothing too traditional, just somewhere in between!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics