Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

K
Newbie September 2017 Manitoba

Wedding vendors

Kirsti, on March 14, 2017 at 13:35 Posted in Manitoba 0 2
Looked into alot of venders its gard to find something with the size you want with a budget... everyone is offended I cant have children (no room for them 200 capacity only) I found a few larger venues with larger prices and larger wait times.... I am happy with my decision and will be more happy when its all done and everyone can stop complaining about my day when I am paying the bill my family cannot tell us whatbto do and not to do on Our Day

2 Comments

Latest activity by Emilie, on March 15, 2017 at 10:58
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Kirsti! I'm so sorry to hear this. You're right, it's hard to make everyone happy but I think your budget is also a priority. Smiley heart Have you met the other brides in Manitoba? Maybe they could have a few recommendations for you: My hunt for vendors in winnipeg

Vendors in winnipeg city for my big day

My wedding in souris

My vendors in winnipeg

My vendors in neepawa/arden

Officiant in Winnipeg

You can also participate in today's discussions! What wedding date did you choose?

We're here if you need anything! Let us know how things go! So are looking for another venue? Smiley smile

• Kacy
    VIP February 2019 Quebec
    Kacy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Ah I feel you! Stick to your guns, as you said, you're paying for the wedding, so it's fair for you two to make the decisions. It's OK to listen to people's advice and filter the ones you'd like to take into consideration. I like to think that at the end of the day, people will complain but those that care will be there for you!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics