Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Synnova
Curious August 2017 Manitoba

My vendors in neepawa/arden

Synnova, on March 14, 2017 at 15:03 Posted in Manitoba 0 1

Our reception will be at the Arden Community Hall. It holds 255 people, but it is small, so I'm not sure how we'll all fit in. I have so many great memories at that hall, so I knew I had to have my wedding there! The flowers will be coming from the wonderful Brent Hunter at Beyond the Garden Gate (now housed inside Studio One) in Neepawa.
Our photographer is Carleigh Babia from Oak Lake. She is amazing at what she does, so I am excited to see how our pictures turn out! Our music and video booth will be provided by PJ the DJ. I'm sure he'll have the party going strong until it's time to go home! Our meal with be provided by Jack'd Catering. I have had their food at many different events and it never disappoints! I purchased my wedding dress from Helene's Bridal in Winnipeg and had excellent service! I ended up going over budget, but I found my dream dress and they took $300 off the ticket price for me. The bridesmaid dresses are from David's Bridal in Winnipeg. David's is always crazy busy so make an appointment well in advance and go on a weekday if possible. The guy's suits are from Moores. We had a very laidback and easy order process there, which was nice. The main reason we went with Moores is because they are a brother company of David's, so we are ensured that the guy's and girl's colours will match perfectly.

P.S. Find all of these vendors on Facebook! (excluding the hall)

1 Comment

Latest activity by Emilie, on March 17, 2017 at 06:55
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Synnova! Thanks so much for the great input! Welcome to our group! What about youre dress? Did you already find your style? Smiley love

You can look at these for inspirations: 4 wedding dresses for Spring 2017

This wedding dress for civil ceremony. Like it?

Which engagement party dress do you like best?

I can't wait to see what style you'll go for! Smiley heart I look forward to see your pictures too!! Did you do an engagement shoot? Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics