Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Hannah
Frequent user March 2019 Nova Scotia

Wedding favors?

Hannah, on May 1, 2017 at 20:14 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 4
My FH and I have not been able to decide on what to hand out as favors. He wants to give an item and I want to give a donation. If we aren't able to come to a decision, we are planning on not having favors. Is that tacky??

4 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on January 30, 2018 at 13:18
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Come to a sacrifice. He wants to gice something and it can be small and in return put a card to thank your guest for comong and make donations to your chouce of charity. Its a win win case.
  • Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

How about something edible? We didn't want to give away something tacky but also didn't want to not have something either so we decided on a little snack bag of smores!

• Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Hannah!

I just read you in the community and wanted to say welcome!!

How's your wedding planning going? Smiley love

I think it would be nice to give something. Did you check more options? Maybe you find something you both like.

You can also take a look at this discussion and see what deals other brides were able to find:

Wedding favors

Wedding favors

Donations instead of wedding favors?

I hope this helps.

xx

• Katherine
    Frequent user August 2017 Quebec
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think doing nothing when you've considered a donation doesn't make sense. If you can't decide on a physical item then make the donation, rather than wanting to spend the money on a donation and then just doing nothing.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics