Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Julie
Featured May 2023 Ontario

Time to Share - How Did You Meet your Fh/spouse?

Julie, on February 13, 2023 at 12:41

Posted in Before the wedding 99

Is it just me? Or are you also feeling extra lovey this month cause of Valentine's Day? Let's share how we met your significant other. I met my FH on a dating app 7 years ago. I saw his profile and thought, this guy is totally out of my league, too hot! But I sent a message and figured, why...

Is it just me? Or are you also feeling extra lovey this month cause of Valentine's Day? Smiley heart

Let's share how we met your significant other.

I met my FH on a dating app 7 years ago. I saw his profile and thought, this guy is totally out of my league, too hot! But I sent a message and figured, why the hell not? LOL Took him a bit to reply but he did. We ended up chatting on the phone for a few days. After a few days, we finally decided to meet. All went well but then - I got ghosted; he was here and there online and I thought ok well that went nowhere. About 10 months later, happened to be on FB and he came up as a suggestion and that we had a mutual friend. His profile was not private so I commented on a pic of him and a dog and it all went well from there. Once again, I figured why not. We wound up meeting up again, chatted every day. He later told me that he ghosted me cause he had some trouble with the law. Smiley xd SMH

As you can see from my profile pic, he's a little rough around the edges but he has one of the biggest hearts. All that nonsense is behind and we are looking forward to our future together.

99 Comments

• Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We met at work. Kinda funny thing is he got hired on my birthday! It's like the universe knew!!
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My husband and I met on Facebook
  • Julie
    Featured May 2023 Ontario
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That is a great story!!! Love it!! It's the ones you never would have thought. Smiley heart

• Kate
    Featured August 2022 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

What a sweet, raw, honest, story Smiley heart Love it - that is life for you!

We worked together and he was married and Jewish orthodox at the time so totally just co workers until he eventually became divorced, was no longer orthodox and asked me out to lunch and what was suppose to be an hour lunch break turned into almost 3 hours of us just talking and being goofy. He is so not what I pictured myself with yet I've never been happier - go figure, life is crazy like that.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics