Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

N
Newbie May 2018 Ontario

Party rooms to rent in misssissauga/oakville/etobicoke area

Nikita, on December 28, 2016 at 23:19 Posted in Ontario 0 3
Hi! I've been searching for a venue for a pre wedding event it would either be Friday or Saturday in May. I was originally planning on having one at home but the guest list is about 100-120 people so I think it will be a bit tight. Does any one have any suggestions for unique venues? I was trying to find a small party room that could accommodated my guests but still be budget friendly. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

3 Comments

Latest activity by Ostin, on March 31, 2023 at 04:21
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Nikita! Nice to meet you! How do you like the idea of lofts for your pre-wedding event? Smiley smile When searching for venues on our site, you can filter venues by type. If you click these links, you'll see the types of venues available on your right in "Type of service":

Wedding venues in Mississauga

Wedding venues in Oakville

I thought you might also like these discussions and articles for ideas:

9 unique venue ideas

The Top 10 Loft Wedding Venues in Toronto

The Top 10 Breweries for a Wedding Reception in Canada

What pre-wedding event are you hosting? Will it be a stag and doe or rehearsal dinner? Smiley smile

• N
    Newbie May 2018 Ontario
    Nikita ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I was thinking along the lines of finding a place similar to a condo party room. I can't seem to find a place like this since any google searches just give me banquet halls as options.
    I would provide the food separately from an outside caterer. I'm really only looking for a hall rental since I just need a space to hold about 120 people. It's a pre wedding event so I would like to keep 120 as the cap for number of guests - preferably lower.
  • María
    Featured Valle del Cauca
    María ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Nikita, welcome to WW Canada Community! Smiley heart

Its great to see you here, it seems like a good guest list number, im sure you will find the perfect size venue for you. Check out all the wedding venues in the specified areas:

Wedding venues in Mississauga

Wedding venues in Oakville

You should also check these discusions from brides and grooms also in Ontario:

Venue hunting!

Photo Locations in Oakville

Finding the right store?

Venue

And did you say unique venues? >> 9 unique venue ideas

Well, let me know if you find them interesting. How long since your engagement? Smiley shame

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics