Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lindsay
Curious July 2017 Ontario

Photo Locations in Oakville

Lindsay, on November 7, 2016 at 18:13 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 8
Hi, I am looking for ideas for indoor wedding photo ideas for the oakville area. Does anyone know of any places or have any suggestions? Thank youLindsay

8 Comments

Latest activity by Lisa, on November 11, 2016 at 10:43
  • Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey, Check out if you can take pictures at the SVCC on Dundas. They've got 25 acres there. See if you can take pictures there for a fee. I know it's free to those who do their wedding there but not sure about the picture fee. The place I love love love is Paletta Mansion, Oakville / Burlington border. That's where I would love to do my photos! Good luck!
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Lindsay! I'm glad you like the idea! I'm sure the Oakville greenhouse would make amazing pictures!! Smiley love Maybe you could call them even if it's off-season to see if you could visit? I'm sure there are different places around the city you could get inspiration from! Is your photographer from the area? Maybe he could suggest a few places?

• Lindsay
    Lindsay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Melissa,We are getting married in downtown Oakville on lakeshore by the water.
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Emily,That is a good idea. My theme is rustic romantic. I like outdoor photos but trying to be proactive and have a back up in case it rains. I was thinking maybe the Oakville greenhouse. But I am not sure what it actually looks like due to the fact that it is closed now for the season. Is there any historic buildings or places in Oakville you know of?
  • Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Emilie's idea of a Library is nice, if that suit you guys!

Can I ask where your venue is? kind of "which side of the QEW" should I be thinking?

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Lindsay! I'm so happy to hear from you!! Smiley heart How has everything been lately? Smiley smile There are different type of places you could have a look at for your pictures! It really depends on what "look" you want your pictures to have. Is it more elegant? What are you both fans of?

Here are a few ideas of places to inspire you for your pictures Smiley smile

9 unique venue ideas

10 venue ideas for a spring wedding

I personnally really like the idea of looking into a historical building or librabry. What about you? What style of pictures have you been looking at?

• Lindsay
    Lindsay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Melissa,Thanks for responding. I already have my venue. I am just trying to find an alternative photo location invade it rains. Everything is taking place in Oakville so I was just looking for ideas
  • Melissa
    VIP June 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Lindsay,

That is super tough- the only places I can think of are the golf courses, or maybe one of the waterfront restuarants that may have nice views.

Are you just looking for phto locations, or for a venue too?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics