Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Chantal
Beginner August 2017 Manitoba

Our vendors in Winnipeg

Chantal, on March 14, 2017 at 16:38 Posted in Manitoba 0 4

How do you choose a good vendor for what you need?

The vendors we are using are all local and connected to at least one of us. There are a couple new vendors, just starting their home based business that we feel are good businesses and a great way to advertise them.

4 Comments

Latest activity by Chantal, on March 17, 2017 at 12:57
  • Chantal
    Beginner August 2017 Manitoba
    Chantal ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're getting married August 26 - fiancé picked the # because 26 has meaning to us - first date, started dating and engaged date. All the big items are booked - dj, photog, venue/caterer - they know each other well, wedding dress from David's - lace, a-line and sequence/beading/pearls - ivory colour.

thanks

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Chantal! That's amazing! Smiley heart Where are you at in your planning? Do you have most things booked already? You should join us in these discussions: What wedding date did you choose?

The venue and catering. Check?

What wedding dress did you choose?

Have you already started looking at wedding dresses? Smiley love

• Katherine
    Super September 2017 New Brunswick
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We took a chance on a DJ who is just starting out... We were the fifth wedding he has ever booked... Our discussion went well, and we made sure everything discussed was in the contract... We will have an ipod playlist backup in case of no show.
  • Talita
    Frequent user January 2018 Ontario
    Talita ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think that if you talk to the person and feel that you can trust them, go with it. But if you don't feel confident after talking to them, then go with your gut find another one. I've had vendors that were big and apparently experienced but after talking to them, I didn't feel like I'd have the support of them if something happened. You got feel like they have your back! That's all that matters! Smiley winking

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics