Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Zoë
Master June 2020 Ontario

Our first date

Zoë, on June 19, 2017 at 07:05

Posted in Wedding Tests 138

Hello everyone! WIN GAME Next question. We get always excited for the first date. What should I wear? Where should we meet? Tell us... How was the first date with your partner? *** pinterest Follow >>Our Anniversary

Hello everyone!

WIN GAME

Next question. We get always excited for the first date. What should I wear? Where should we meet?

Tell us...

How was the first date with your partner? Smiley heart

176e3d945eadc571ccc078470c3918fe.jpg

pinterest

Follow >>Our Anniversary

138 Comments

• Mallory
    Beginner March 2018 Ontario
    Mallory ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It was casual and interrupted by a phone call from my mom. I can't imagine he stayed with me after that fun little number.

• Kimberly
    Frequent user December 2023 British Columbia
    Kimberly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our first date was not a real romantic affair. Technically he picked me up to take me to a doctors appointment, then drove me to work.

• Amanda
    Frequent user September 2017 Quebec
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    He took me for supper and as bad as my memory is Im sure we had a great time lol
  • Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    He picked me up and we went to Disney On Ice and afterwards we both didn't want the date to end so we went out for dinner
  • A
    Beginner September 2017 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our first "date" was a movie. I thought it was a date but he thought it was two friends going out. Our first real date as a couple again wasn't a real going out date but a fun night spent at his house watching movies
  • Chantal
    Beginner August 2018 Alberta
    Chantal ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We had our first meeting at a Tim Hortons. We both just wore even day cloths.
  • Loni
    Devoted September 2018 Ontario
    Loni ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our first date was actually at his house for his moms 40th birthday party

• A
    Curious August 2017 British Columbia
    Adria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Because we were 15 and couldn't drive anywhere our selves we had to get dropped off at the movie theatre by our parents. We walked to the only restaurant that was sort of close and had burgers. Then walked back to the theatre for a movie. I can't even remember what the movie was I was so nervous.
  • Cheryl
    Expert December 2017 British Columbia
    Cheryl ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    He came to a friends party and noticed I was uncomfortable with them and found out I liked him. We went to his apartment and cuddled, then we had cereal. (I had known him for a year) He even told me he loved me ❤️
  • Attyah
    Newbie August 2018 Manitoba
    Attyah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We watched the Jets game... thats when I still had to prentend I cared about Hockey
  • Donna
    Devoted August 2017 Quebec
    Donna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We watched The expendables at the movie theater for our first date.

• Rekramer
    Expert November 2018 Ontario
    Rekramer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Was months later, after some flirting and ups and downs. We made dinner and watched a movie together at my apartment.

• Meggan
    Curious September 2018 Ontario
    Meggan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We went on like a 3 hour walk around our city and by the water front drinking tim hourtons. I know cliché Canadian date right here!

• Kayla
    Devoted September 2017 Alberta
    Kayla ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It was nice and unexpected. I really didn't even realize we were on a date until he held my hand.

• Jennifer
    Frequent user August 2017 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It was a nice first date we went to Cannon Creek for dinner.

• Tiffany
    Devoted October 2017 Ontario
    Tiffany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I invited him over to my parents to hang out and have some drinks. He took me out for breakfast the following morning!

• Jennifer
    Curious July 2017 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We were to young to go anywhere our selves so his mom drove us to the movies Smiley smile
  • M
    Newbie August 2018 Ontario
    Marcie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    First date was just for coffee sat and talked for hours about faith and love and what really matters in life
  • A
    Newbie August 2017 Ontario
    Ashlee ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    AJ and I were friends for about 3 yrs before we started dating and we never really had a "first date", but I like to think of our first date as the first time we got dolled up to go out with friends at a club. I'm sure for everyone else it was just a regular night out, but it was the first time we went out as a couple and it felt special.
  • B
    Super August 2017 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The first date was also the first day I met him in person. He took me to eat on the lake on his Harley, went for a walk on the lake with ice cream, mini golfed, and went to a movie. He didn't actually have anything planned, he just kept thinking of things we could do. I think he knew that first day that I was the one ☝️
  • Jen
    Curious July 2017 Alberta
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We use to just go to movies together in high school but years later in adulthood when we got back together after being apart for four years. We went for drinks with friends and then went home and serenaded me with a song and we danced for a longtime.
  • Mariah
    Curious August 2018 Ontario
    Mariah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our first date was beautiful. We went and sat down near an amphitheater by the st Lawrence River. He played me music on his guitar and people kept asking us if we were going to playing in the theatre today. It was sweet and romantic
  • Katherine
    Super September 2017 New Brunswick
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We went on a double date to a boxing match... I had driven there but let him drive me home... We stayed up late talking... He came back the next day to take me to lunch and my car... We have been together ever since.
  • Kirsten
    Ontario
    Kirsten ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

After chatting for a few weeks Nathan picked me up on a Saturday night where we headed out for a spectacular evening to Yorkville, to then known bar Salute. Being the gentleman he is, he swept me off my feet with opening and closing doors, his politeness, introducing me to his friends and treating me to a memorable evening that feels like yesterday but is now close to 5 years ago. The drive was about 40 minutes and we talked about everything under the sun. He literally danced me off my feet and I feel head over heels in love with him from that day on (and I don't fall easily!).

• Faith
    Devoted October 2017 Ontario
    Faith ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Well since we met online I guess we didn't really do anything but date. However, he did ask my dad to date me after 5 months and then took me out to a fine dine restaurant with roses he pre-brought in and he asked me to be his girlfriend! Loved it!
  • T
    Beginner July 2017 Ontario
    Tedi-Ann ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our first date he took me out shopping to help him pick out new clothes Smiley tongue

• Kirsty
    Frequent user May 2018 Ontario
    Kirsty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our first date was when we met up. We hung out at the mall and then went for a bite to eat and then to the movies.
  • Sara
    Devoted November 2017 Ontario
    Sara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our first real date was just a couple weeks after we met at a Restaurant. We had been hanging out non-stop from the day we met though

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our first date was just a standard hang out really. We had ordered pizza and watched movies at home. But it is something we have always enjoyed doing together and I suppose its the little things that count!

• Marleau
    Devoted October 2018 Ontario
    Marleau ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our 1st date was anything but romantic haha. We met up at the Beach, it's a bar and grill in St.Catharines, ON. It was my girlfriends 25th birthday party, so him and our buddy Matt came to meet me and the party there. It was a great 1st date with lots of dancing and parting, we still have all the pictures.

• Alicia
    Curious July 2020 British Columbia
    Alicia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our first time meeting each other in person was when he came to pick me up halfway from my town and his....our first "date" I would say was just going for a walk by the Okanagan Lake and then going for dinner after.

• L
    Devoted September 2017 Saskatchewan
    Lyz ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our first date was so natural. we went to wascana park and walked and talked and talked and talked and then went back to his place and watched a movie. it was perfect

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics