Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Zoë
Master June 2020 Ontario

Our first date

Zoë, on June 19, 2017 at 07:05

Posted in Wedding Tests 138

Hello everyone! WIN GAME Next question. We get always excited for the first date. What should I wear? Where should we meet? Tell us... How was the first date with your partner? *** pinterest Follow >>Our Anniversary

Hello everyone!

WIN GAME

Next question. We get always excited for the first date. What should I wear? Where should we meet?

Tell us...

How was the first date with your partner? Smiley heart

176e3d945eadc571ccc078470c3918fe.jpg

pinterest

Follow >>Our Anniversary

138 Comments

• Victorea
    Frequent user July 2018 Alberta
    Victorea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our first date was skating at a public rink with a group of our friends
  • Kimberley
    Beginner June 2018 British Columbia
    Kimberley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

During my birthday party about five years ago, my partner showed up and although this was not an official date nor had we told each other how we felt...we both agree now that it ended up like a date. I think we realized that we liked each other for more than friends. He was so respectful and friendly with the rest of my friends yet he was also by my side the whole time engaging in great conversation. We were acting like a couple because he ended up piggybacking me to the bar because my heels hurt, he warded off unwanted advances from other guys, he bravely (I mean, bravely) danced with me and he made sure I got home safe.

• Jessica
    Beginner September 2017 British Columbia
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our first date was at a sushi restaurant called The Eatery. It was super loud in there and so hard to talk on top of being super awkward to begin with. What do you talk about on a 'first date' when you've been best friends for 8 years and already know everything about each other?!

• E
    Beginner June 2019 Ontario
    Elizabeth ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We went to the movies
  • Rebecca
    Curious August 2017 Ontario
    Rebecca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Nothing special, We went out for lunch Smiley smile

• T
    Beginner November 2017 Ontario
    Tahnee ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We went for coffee and talked for hours in the parking lot and never actually ended up getting coffee. Our first official outing, I was invited to his dad's birthday dinner with the family.

• Cindy
    Curious August 2018 Ontario
    Cindy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We had been messaging for a while and ome day I was really upset. He came over with austin powers, doritos, and some choice booze. We never stated it was a date but, its the best date I've ever had. We spent the entire time just talking about life and ourselves and I had never felt that connected to someone.
  • Amanda
    Frequent user October 2017 Alberta
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our first date was really good he bought me a hot chocolate and we talked for hours
  • H
    Newbie May 2018 Ontario
    Heather ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We went for a walk. It was a perfect first date Smiley heart

• Casey
    Frequent user November 2018 Alberta
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    First date was nice and awkward, went to BP's, tried to ask him questions but he can be suuuuper quiet when meeting people which I didn't know then so I took it as kinda rude with 1 word answers to everything lol then I made him drive me the long way home and our first kiss was almost forced but got a text after he left that I was hella hot and he enjoyed his time so I decided to do another date couple days later
  • M
    Beginner July 2017 Ontario
    Macdonald ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our first date was at a friends party. We left together that night and haven't been apart since. That was over 14 years ago!
  • Laura
    Frequent user October 2017 Ontario
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It was great. We talked non-stop and laughed the entire time!

• M
    Beginner May 2018 New Brunswick
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    He took me on a drive to the lakes where I had no cellphone service because I was so awkward he was trying to get me to talk to him. Once we got there I talked his ear off and haven't stopped since.
  • Hanna
    Curious April 2018 Ontario
    Hanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hmm... we had dinner and I mentioned I want to be by the lake so he googled the closest one from where we were but it was one of those rocky ones and I was wearing 6 inches heels so he had to give me a piggy back ride most of the night 😂
  • Jennifer
    Curious November 2017 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

AWKWARD!! lol I am a VERY shy person on dates or until I get to know someone better so on our first date my fiance took me to the Keg for dinner and a I barley looked at him once LOL after dinner we went to see a movie which was a nice way to lighten the awkwardness a little bit haha

• Dani
    Frequent user February 2018 British Columbia
    Dani ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our first date that wasn't just hanging out at someones house was going to see a movie. It was kind of awkward because I'm just an awkward person but it was a lot of fun. Nothing crazy.

• Shawna
    Curious October 2017 British Columbia
    Shawna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our first date wasn't really a date that we knew at the time. We went for breakfast after a night of hanging out having some drinks and just talking. He took me for a ride in his Shortbox Chevy and since then he had me hooked. Smiley smile
  • A
    Newbie August 2017 Ontario
    Anum ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I was little bit odd, we had lunch and he didnt let me eat unhealthy meal..lolz ,I didnt like him at that time....but afterwards I get to know that he is the best person in this universe Smiley love

• L
    Beginner August 2018 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We went to Stanley park, had great food and my fiancé got pulled over for having expired plates on his car. He had forgotten to put his new sticker on
  • Kalene
    Frequent user June 2021 Ontario
    Kalene ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our first date was at a restaurant in my home town .. took him a while to convince me to go 🙈
  • Synnova
    Curious August 2017 Manitoba
    Synnova ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our first date was in his parent's basement watching Gunless with his dad... His parents were very protective and we were in high school.

• R
    Curious August 2017 Alberta
    Raychelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We had our first date at the zoo during zoo lights
  • Elizabeth
    Beginner December 2017 Ontario
    Elizabeth ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We went shopping for ingredients to bake cake because he loves cake and I love baking

• L
    Newbie December 2017 Ontario
    Lola ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We went shopping for ingredients to bake cake because he loves cake and I love baking

• Diana
    Curious December 2017 Quebec
    Diana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I decided to ask him out for a coffee, because we were both in a different country and alone. In addition, we talked a lot sur FB and he had already told me what he felt but he never asked me out, so I decided to do it.

• Brittany
    Beginner April 2018 Alberta
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

For our first date we went to dinner at a fancy restaurant and then to an amateur improv comedy night. It was so much fun! It was the dead of winter and he parked blocks and blocks away from where we need to be, so like a gentleman at the end of the night he left me in the theater so that he could go pick up his truck. I was so sure this was his way of ending the date and that he wouldn't come back to get me. Luckily he did!

• Natalia
    Curious October 2017 Ontario
    Natalia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our first date was 3 weeks after we met. We went for a drive on the forks of the credit Smiley smile My favourite place!

• Cassandra
    Devoted September 2017 Ontario
    Cassandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our first date was a day after we met. He asked me to go with him downtown Toronto to see the tragically hip. his fave band.

• Sherry
    Curious November 2017 Ontario
    Sherry ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Literally just decided to hang out after work, drove around, talked and ended up at the movies.
  • Jessica
    Beginner August 2017 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Our first date was when we first met, two of our friends set us up! We went skating on the canal then talked for hours afterwards!
  • Vicki
    Beginner June 2018 Ontario
    Vicki ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

A walk in the park, bowling and chatting by his old high school.

• Kazia
    Beginner March 2018 British Columbia
    Kazia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We spent the day together at a music festival. Buying good food, listening to amazing music, and having a grand Ole time with him and then also in some parts with our mutual friends.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics