Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joey
WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland

Keep or Skip: Engagement photos?

Joey, on August 7, 2017 at 11:34

Posted in Wedding Tests 139

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" this week with popular wedding traditions! This is a little game to have some fun and to learn about your wedding plans and tastes. Reply in the comments with your opinions So... Are you taking engagement photos? Or skipping them? Read more about...

Hello everyone! We're playing "Keep or Skip" this week with popular wedding traditions! This is a little game to have some fun and to learn about your wedding plans and tastes. Reply in the comments with your opinions Smiley smile

So...

Are you taking engagement photos? Or skipping them?

nickandelyseengaged-051716-weethreesparr

Read more about taking great engagement photos here!

>> Click here for the next question: Something Old, New, Borrowed, Blue

139 Comments

• Kimberly
    Frequent user December 2023 British Columbia
    Kimberly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Skipping....just not into it.

• Jennifer
    Frequent user September 2018 British Columbia
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Keep!! We have our engagement photos coming up in two weeks. They are a nice memory to have, plus we are wanting to use one on our save the dates!

• Claudia
    Curious July 2019 Ontario
    Claudia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Keep! Not so much for wedding purposes but I'd really like to have some nice photos of us doing fun things because in 8 and a half years we only have a handful of nice photos of us

• Shelby
    Frequent user October 2017 British Columbia
    Shelby ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Keeping! We've been engaged to four years.. so they're more just nice photos.
  • Dana
    Frequent user April 2018 Ontario
    Dana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We took some and it was a lot of fun Smiley smile
  • Reona
    Frequent user March 2018 Ontario
    Reona ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We have gotten ours down. We didn't think much about it but it was included in our package and we thought it'd be good to use them on our website. It was a good call I think Smiley smile

• Rekramer
    Expert November 2018 Ontario
    Rekramer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Definitely taking them! we can't wait. we're doing tester ones that my dad is taking this sunday, and then possibly one or 2 more sessions, once we have a photographer picked out.

• Larissa Lauzon
    Frequent user August 2020 Nova Scotia
    Larissa Lauzon ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Keep for sure Smiley smile I have this idea for save the dates and we need a nice photo of us for it lol
  • Michelle
    Super September 2018 Alberta
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Just got mine done yesterday Smiley smile I say keep then you get a good feel as how your photographers work together and how they work with you

• Faith
    Devoted October 2017 Ontario
    Faith ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We're trying to get them done but our photographer is busy when we are free so it's not easy. We might end up skipping them but I think my FH needs practice kissing in front of the camera lol. He's a bit shy but not in our home Smiley winking
  • Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We did take engagement photos, we don't have too many "nice" photos of us so I definitely wanted some new ones!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics