Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Leah
VIP April 2019 British Columbia

Is anyone blogging/journaling about their process/experience

Leah, on March 9, 2018 at 13:17 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 5
Just wondering if anyone is blogging and/or journaling about their planning process.

Maybe you’re more analogue and are journaling about it privately. Maybe it’s just part of your day-to-day life journaling process and you’re not distinctly journaling as part of this process.

If you’re blogging - comment below with your URL (if you want, and if that’s allowed)

Do you read/subscribe to any wedding bloggers?

I think I’ll start doing something to record the process, but will have to think about it over the wknd (Journal? Blog? Both?)

5 Comments

Latest activity by Tanya, on June 16, 2019 at 20:36
  • Emily
    Devoted November 2018 Ontario
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I like this! I've been trying to convince my self to start a YouTube channel to document the process but It seems so daunting! Journaling would be very therapeutic though. Thanks for the idea!
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I started blogging about my planning. I don't update it as regularly as I thought I would though. I think I can share it here since it's informational only. movingONtoAB.blogspot.com I started because I want to be able to look back and remember the planning (it hasn't been stressful for me!) and I wanted people to stop asking me a million questions so now I can just send them to the blog when they ask how it's going!

I've started listening to a podcast called The Secret Life of Weddings. It's by two Canadian wedding photographers and they share funny or horrible wedding stories, talk about wedding myths, different wedding-related things. And, they're Canadian which is awesome!

• Jocelyn
    Expert August 2018 Ontario
    Jocelyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I privately journal for therapy/personal preference- about all things, work incl.
  • Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That's smart! Would definitely be beneficial to a bride who is just starting or one that is going through similar processes! I keep track is pretty much through screen shots, notes in my planner, writing it down pretty much wherever. Writing it with a pen seems to help my brain remember (more likely). But yes I would say go for it! There are some cool blogging sites you can use! Tumblr I think is a super easy one to navigate around 😊
  • Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That’s a really interesting idea! I personally have been very tight-lipped and private about my planning online but not for any particular reason; just don’t share that much online.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics