Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amber
Devoted September 2018 Alberta

Fh's wedding band

Amber, on January 30, 2018 at 08:27 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 25

FH's RingFh's wedding band 1

Just bought FH's wedding band yesterday! The men's wedding band tends to get less attention then the engagement ring, for obvious reasons, but the men can be just as stylish! Did you pick out his ring, or did you do it together? Let's give the men some love and show off those bands!

Here is the one I picked out:

25 Comments

Latest activity by Vanessa, on February 2, 2018 at 18:25
  • Vanessa
    Expert August 2018 Manitoba
    Vanessa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We will be going together even though I fully intentionally plan on paying for it myself. I have to have his custom made as he's at least a size 21-22. We couldn't get the 20 over his knuckle when we tried on the demo the woman said they'd never have to use. Love the look of the black gold. Didn't realize that even existed.

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I agree! Very personal and unique (though now I think many people will be stealing this idea lol).

• Amanda
    Frequent user September 2018 New Brunswick
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That is the most awesome idea EVER.
  • Amanda
    Frequent user September 2018 New Brunswick
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I almost (ALMOST) like his band more than mine Smiley tongue

Black tungsten with ivory inlay

ringsFh's wedding band 2

I'm sure I had a pic of it on its own but can't find it. On another note, let this be a pre wedding lesson to everyone. Don't take closeup shots of silk flowers Smiley tongue

His band was entirely his choice, but we both ended up liking this one the most.

• Erin
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks! The best part was that it was entirely his choice! The hardest part was coming up with what to say for the recording as he didn't want to know what it said before the wedding.

• Erin
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yeah it's pretty original!

• Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My fiancé is being so picky about his band, he wants simple but not boring and he doesn’t know which metal he wants.. I think he had an easier time picking out my engagement ring then his wedding band lol
  • Carol
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Carol ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Buddys RingFh's wedding band 3

My FH's ring. We are having it made at our custom jewellers, black gold and blue diamonds. yes he is a little flashy lol

• Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My FH and I have been going together to look at rings. He has zero idea what he wants so its been interesting.

He was looking at really plain tungsten rings.. but now the new favourite is a white gold, woven pattern. We should be deciding this weekend.

• Jessica
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I went with my fiance to pick out his wedding band. We almost went for a ring that has tree impressions on them, but we went with the cheaper one and got a tungsten dark ring. It didn't matter to me as long as he liked it.

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Ooo! I like the color combo!

We went together to pick out our wedding bands. My husband went with a rose gold band!

Fh's wedding band 4

• Jessica
    Frequent user August 2019 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That is the exact band i am looking at for my fiance! Do you mind me asking where you got it and what you paid?
  • Mandy
    Devoted July 2019 Alberta
    Mandy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We aren’t having matching bands. My FH got my ring through Spence and their is a matching wedding band. He didn’t like any of the rings their. His ring he wanted it to be unique and original. So we are looking for a domascus steak ring.
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Very nice of ring and colour choice.

Marina, we got the same type of ring (2 of them) as we were grooms on our day. Our was 5mm.
  • M
    Expert July 2018 Alberta
    Marina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That’s sooooo cool!
  • M
    Expert July 2018 Alberta
    Marina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It is so nice! My FH does not wear any jewellery, so when we discussed about it I told him that it is not important to me whether he does or not wear his wedding band, as long as he is comfortable.

So so instead of getting matching, he got a simple white gold wedding band and I got one that matches my engagement ring.

Fh's wedding band 5

Fh's wedding band 6
  • Amber
    Amber ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That is such an original and thoughtful idea Iove it!

• Erin
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

This is the basic version of my husband's ring. He wanted a soundwave inscribed ring so I recorded something and had it engraved into the ring.

Fh's wedding band 7

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I really like the look! I tried to find a similar pic online but couldn't. I like how it's meant to match my ring.

• Amber
    Amber ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It sounds like a beautiful ring! FH didn't want diamonds, but I think they can look erally classy in a mens band.

• Amber
    Amber ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I really like the dark tungsten rings, they feel more modern to me.

• Amber
    Amber ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I love how they match! Ours do not match unfortunately but that's ok! I love the little rectangle details. So pretty!

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I don't have a picture of his ring. My fiance bought my engagement/wedding rings and his wedding ring from a friend. It's all a set so his ring goes with mine (I have yet to see my wedding band--he refuses to show it to me!) His wedding ring is gold with baguette diamonds. My engagement ring has a line of baguette diamonds on each side of the centre diamond, so that's how his matches mine.

• Jamie
    Frequent user September 2018 Alberta
    Jamie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

FH RingFh's wedding band 8

My FH picked his ring out last weekend! He opted for a tungsten ring - I love the hammered look as well!

• Maegan
    Super July 2018 British Columbia
    Maegan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I LOVE this ring! Love the rose gold and i love the hammered look! My FH almost picked this exact band Smiley smile

When it came to rings my FH and i decided to do things a bit differently...
    When we decided to get married (there was no proposal from either of us) we actually purchased our wedding bands together as our engagement rings (cuz guys should get engagement rings too!) and we decided to wear our wedding bands on our right hands until the wedding when we will swap them to our left hands Smiley smile

So here is both our rings! We individually picked our own but they match so its pretty cool.

Fh's wedding band 9

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics