Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Alexanderina
Newbie September 2017 Alberta

Couples getting married on 30/September/2017 in Alberta

Alexanderina, on September 14, 2016 at 10:41 Posted in Alberta 0 8

Gotta admit, im a liltle overwhelmeld with everything. Hoping to plan an amazing day on a budget of $5000.

8 Comments

Latest activity by Kaytee, on January 25, 2017 at 21:24
  • Kaytee
    Devoted September 2017 Alberta
    Kaytee ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

How is your planning going?

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Kaytee, thanks for letting me know! I'll check on our side to see if there was a technical problem. But I see that it worked though, we're now friends Smiley smile

• Kaytee
    Kaytee ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

hey Emilie, I did see your friend request. I have gotten a message about 8 times now that you have accepted me as a friend and I accepted you a few weeks ago. Not sure why it won't work.

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Kaytee! That's what the community is for! Smiley smile Start your discussion in here to meet one another and help each other out! Smiley heart You can add other brides in the community as friends. That way, you can exchange ideas, opinions about vendors, etc! Did you see my friend request? Smiley smile Let me know if you need help!

• Kaytee
    Kaytee ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I can't believe that 50 people in AB are getting married on September 30th of 2017. So cool! We should start a FB group or something.

• Kaytee
    Kaytee ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Congrats to you too! 2 years would be awesome to plan. We are going with a year for planning but we hope we can pull it off.

• Kaytee
    Kaytee ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Oh I know! It is so overwhelming. We are just looking at venues now and it's stressful but once that falls into place, we hope that we can get excited about everything else.

• N
    Newbie September 2017 Alberta
    Nicole ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm getting married that day as well! We got engaged 2 years before that date so now we're within one year, over halfway there, and I totally agree, very overwhelming suddenly! Good luck on your planning!

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Alexanderina Smiley heart

Welcome to the community! I'm really glad you'll be joining us for your preparations! I know it can all seem quite overwhelming at first. But don't worry, we're all friends here and we're all here to help each other. You'll see we're going to have a great time planning your wedding! Smiley winking

To get you started, I thought you'd like to have a look at this checklist of things to do 12 months before your wedding. That way, you can start organizing step by step without feeling like there's so much to do.

Checklist: Things to Do 12 months before the wedding

You should also have a look at these discussions to meet other brides like you, while more people join your discussions.

Brides getting married in Summer 2017

Who is getting married in Alberta in 2017?

And meet Natasha who is also getting married in Alberta just a month before you.

Couples getting married on 12/August/2017 in Alberta

I'm also here for you, so if you need inspiration, a great laugh or a little guidance... just let me know! Smiley smile

What step are you at in your planning?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics