Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Maria
Curious April 2017 Alberta

Couples getting married on 22/April/2017 in Alberta

Maria, on December 1, 2016 at 08:16 Posted in Alberta 0 2
Hello, does anyone know of a decent photographer around the lethbridge area that isn't soo pricy?

2 Comments

Latest activity by Emilie, on December 12, 2016 at 04:50
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Maria, that's great! Happy to hear it! I can't wait to see your dress!! Smiley love You can definitely count on us if you need help with planning Smiley heart You could also create a new discussion with a title asking for photographer suggestions in Lethbridge in the Plan a wedding group. I hope you'll get useful tips!

Lisa also gave useful tips in this discussion, you should check it out: Photographer?

I saw that you're also looking for a venue Smiley smile What type of venue are you looking for?

• Maria
    Curious April 2017 Alberta
    Maria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We're on a bit of a tight budget so I really was hoping to go less than a 1,000 I don't care for getting ready photos just of the ceremony and a shoot afterwards. I haven't booked anything yet.. I suck with planning... but I did get my dress on Monday.
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Maria! Welcome to the community! Smiley heart I'm so happy you're reaching out! It's going to be so much fun to meet people who are getting married at the same time! How are you preparations going so far?

For a photographer, you can take a look at the professionals in our directory: Wedding Photography Lethbridge You could also take a look at these discussions in the community to see what average prices are in different provinces:

Photog prices

Photographer?

How much are you spending on a photographer?

I can't wait to hear more about your planning! What have you booked so far? Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics