Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Katie
Newbie May 2018 Ontario

Ceremony music!

Katie, on May 28, 2017 at 21:50 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 5

We're trying to figure out our best options for ceremony music! We want some soft music playing while my guests get seated and then would love to have processional and recessional music played as well. I believe we have a DJ booked for the dinner and dance party! We were thinking flute, piano and strings? Location is NeXT in Stittsville! Thank you!

5 Comments

Latest activity by Zoë, on June 1, 2017 at 10:58
  • Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Katie, Nice that you are reaching out! Did you take a look at the vendors in our directory? Here you can find Wedding Music. Here I send you some discussion of other brides, maybe they can give you some inspiration: Ceremony dilemma :/ - Ceremony music: dj or diy? - Ceremony music. How is the rest of the planning going? Smiley heart

• Laura
    Super September 2017 Alberta
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are having a harpist. I haven't specified any music except the processional for me and the bridesmaids, the signing music and the recessional the rest is going to be a mix of contemporary and classical acoustic music. For the processional I am having Bach - Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring for the signing - Enya - Caribbean Blue and the recessional is Sting - Fields of Gold

• Melinda
    Devoted September 2017 Ontario
    Melinda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We're having an acoustic guitar player. He will play for about 30 mins before the ceremony and then during the ceremony. He will learn 2 new songs for your ceremony as well. His name is Deyo Rafailovic (https://www.deyo.ca/), he's from the Ottawa area. He played at my brother's wedding and he was really good and very nice so we decided to book him too.

• Katie
    Newbie May 2018 Ontario
    Katie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Is it all live music? Or are you getting your dj to do it?

• Kate
    Expert July 2017 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are doing Spanish Guitar for Music while people get seated, Our music when we leave the ceremony will be Eta James. at " at Last"

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics