Skip to main content
Deborah
Deborah

'Cambridge', Ontario · From November 2018

I'm an English girl who moved across the pond and found the love of my life three years later! Currently living in Toronto but getting married in... View more

I'm an English girl who moved across the pond and found the love of my life three years later! Currently living in Toronto but getting married in Cambridge, ON. Navigating the North American wedding etiquette - bridal showers/buck & doe's etc is interesting so far!

Happily married 🎉

August 14, 2020

1322days 6hrs

Discussions

Deborah
Engagement photos
Deborah of Before the wedding, On November 25, 2019 at 09:09

We've had our engagement shoot images back a while now and completley love them. It was so fun working with our photographer and we can't wait for the wedding day now! Despite my curls dropping out...

Ashley, wednesday 27-Nov-19 8 92
Deborah
Engagement Photo outfit inspo!
Deborah of Wedding fashion, On February 27, 2019 at 22:27

Hi ladies, I'm looking for some engagement shoot outfit inspiration pics. Please share! What did you wear for your engagement shoot? Bonus points if you bought it online and wasn't charged a fortune...

Veronica, monday 6-May-19 21 255
Deborah
Couples getting married on 14/august/2020 in Ontario
Deborah of Ontario, On January 15, 2019 at 08:39

Hi fellow Friday 14th brides! Has anyone rlse

Deborah, wednesday 6-Feb-19 3 75
Deborah
Guest list export
Deborah of Tech support, On December 17, 2018 at 16:24

Hi fellow Brides & Grooms... I am inputting my guest list in WW and plan on exporting it to excel once fully completed so I mail merge labels. However, I do not see an export button, only import?...

Lynnie, monday 17-Dec-18 1 118

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics