Skip to main content
Brenna
Brenna

Leduc, Alberta · From April 2018

I am an East Coast girl and moved out to Alberta in 2013 to find a job in my field. My plan was to stay for a year, 2 max, and then move back home.... View more

I am an East Coast girl and moved out to Alberta in 2013 to find a job in my field. My plan was to stay for a year, 2 max, and then move back home. However, the longer I stayed, despite getting the blues and calling my parents saying I was moving back home if things kept going the way they were, the more friends and connections I made. I began saying, "If I could take everything I have hear and take it home with me, then I would." Not long after, I met my husband through a mutual friend. After a couple of dates, we found out another friend had tried to set us up only a few months earlier. He is my best friend and I love him so much. I love who he is and wouldn't change anything about him. As I like to say, "I'm the more stubborn one but he is definitely more patient." And trust me, I am so very thankful that he is so patient- God knew what I needed in the one meant for me and He didn't disappoint! He EXCEEDED my needs and expectations.

Happily married 🎉

March 31, 2018

2211days 8hrs

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics