Skip to main content
E
Elizabeth

Wooler, Ontario · From June 2019

Discussions

Robyn
Wedding nails!
Robyn, On June 15, 2019 at 13:44

Just got my wedding nails done..... I love them so much 😍 almost exactly the same as the inspiration picture I had. Less than 24 hours left!!!

Elizabeth, monday 8-Jul-19 11
Michelle
Hair Colour help
Michelle, On June 18, 2019 at 16:44

I need to dye my hair before the wedding but I’m not sure what colour to dye it. My daughter thinks I should do a dark red. I’ve included a few of the hair colours I’m thinking of. Let me know your...

Donna, monday 24-Jun-19 11
Lussierk00@outlook.com
Something old something new?
Lussierk00@outlook.com, On June 23, 2019 at 10:05

What is everyone doing for their something old something new something borrowed and something blue? Or are you not doing it at all? Basically all I have so far are lots of something news lol. I'm...

Rayanne, tuesday 9-Jul-19 23
Tiffany
Is it too early to begin purchasing decor?
Tiffany, On June 11, 2019 at 14:36

My wedding is 2 years away. My FH and I are paying for it ourselves so we set a longer engagement to help with this. I found a few things we both liked for our wedding so I purchased them....is this...

Alie, sunday 16-Jun-19 21
Marissa
Second hair and makeup trials
Marissa, On June 15, 2019 at 15:51

I went for my second hair and makeup trials with other vendors, and I think I'm finally happy with the look! The first time around looked good in photos, but not quite great in real life. This time,...

Bianca, monday 1-Jul-19 11
A
Day of timing of hair and makeup
Allyson, On June 4, 2019 at 19:45

So the big day is coming up on the 22nd...eep! I just met with my make up artist and she is going to do my makeup, my MOH and my mom's. She figures an hour for me, 45 for my mom and MOH each. How do I...

Elizabeth, saturday 8-Jun-19 13
Emily
Wedding day hair
Emily, On May 29, 2019 at 20:44

half upfull downbraid so I am stick on what to do with my hair. I have "boob length" hair as I all it lol. I would like to have it down as much as possible as I don't like my ears with my hair up. I...

Rebecca, wednesday 31-Jul-19 15
Lynnie
Do your own makeup or do your own hair?
Lynnie, On May 27, 2019 at 09:05

Are you a makeup maven? Or do you have a flair for hair?? Would you rather do your own makeup or your own hair for your wedding? Next Question: DJ or live band? Back to the Beginning: Would You...

BunnyBride, tuesday 30-Jul-19 38

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics