Skip to main content
Sharon
Sharon

Eden, Ontario · From May 2019

I am an office manager, bookkeeper of a small town law office. I ride & own horses. My FH is a truck driver & loves his Harley Davidson. Together we own 6... View more

I am an office manager, bookkeeper of a small town law office. I ride & own horses. My FH is a truck driver & loves his Harley Davidson. Together we own 6 dogs. We keep busy!!!

Happily married 🎉

January 14, 2020

1534days 15hrs
Sharon
Couples getting married on 14/january/2020 in Ontario
Sharon, On October 15, 2019 at 12:21

Hi Everyone, We have decided to have a very small, intimate destination wedding at Sandals South Coast in Jamaica on January 14, 2020. Does anyone else have the same date for their special day? Are...

Sharon, friday 18-Oct-19 6
Rayanne
Why did you pick your wedding season?
Rayanne, On September 24, 2019 at 13:10

I love the thought of a big fur wedding cape with sparkly snow and horse and carriage rides. I'm not someone who necessarily loves winter but I am in love with the season for a wedding. For me it's...

Jason, saturday 15-Feb-20 23
Becky
Where did you get your engagement photo's done in Ontario?
Becky, On May 14, 2019 at 09:56

There are so many beautiful locations in Ontario and many of us have gotten engagement photo's. What was the location of your engagement photo's? Did it have meaning or just loved the location? Mine...

Sharon, tuesday 15-Oct-19 7
Caitlyn
Ontarians: Let’s talk Photographers!
Caitlyn, On August 5, 2019 at 21:11

Our photographer was one of the first vendors that we booked. We went with Jeff Clarke Photography. We’ll have two shooters, Jeff and his girlfriend Alice. We got connected with Jeff as he was a...

Gloria, saturday 18-Jan-20 5
Julia
Officiant
Julia, On August 7, 2019 at 18:50

We’re looking at doing a civil ceremony, non religious. Short and sweet is perfect for us. Here’s the thing, we have NO idea where to being to look for an officiant. Our wedding is July 17, 2020 at...

Julia, tuesday 15-Oct-19 10
Michelle
Destination wedding??
Michelle, On April 11, 2019 at 10:38

Any of you ladies doing a destination wedding . if so where??

Sharon, friday 14-Jun-19 15

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics