Skip to main content
Olivia
Olivia

Kingston, Ontario · From March 2018

I am an educator and a very outgoing person. I am passionate about education, disabilities, and at-risk children and youth. I am dedicated to creating... View more

I am an educator and a very outgoing person. I am passionate about education, disabilities, and at-risk children and youth. I am dedicated to creating inclusivity and this reflects in much of what I do. My birthday is in October and so I absolutely adore the fall season and by default my favourite holiday is Halloween. I am a very simplistic person and love rustic and vintage design. I have a varied musical taste but both my fiancé and I are huge Beatles fans and love that genre of music. I look forward to having a life of adventure and working towards making a difference in our world. My fiancé and I met through mutual friends and I really believe it was love at first sight. I am so excited to spend the rest of my life with the love of my life and to finally have our dream wedding!

Happily married 🎉

October 10, 2020

1286days 17hrs
Olivia
Kids or Kid Free Wedding?
Olivia, On July 17, 2018 at 12:55

I am an educator so I love kids! But when it comes to my wedding day... I'm just not sure if I want to have kids in attendance. Does anyone have any thoughts on the pros/cons of kids or kids free...

Rayanne, wednesday 14-Aug-19 26

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics