Skip to main content
Ema Vargas
Ema Vargas

Calgary, Alberta · From October 2017

Church girl since I was born and I am a true believer that God has put my fiancé in my life and could not be more thankful. I am so happy to begin a new... View more

Church girl since I was born and I am a true believer that God has put my fiancé in my life and could not be more thankful. I am so happy to begin a new chapter in my life with God in the centre of our relationship.

Happily married 🎉

July 14, 2018

2105days 19hrs
Bethany
It's an exciting time.. What does everyone have left to plan?
Bethany, On April 15, 2018 at 12:45

Hey everyone! Yesterday was my three month mark away from my wedding, so today I am less than three months away! What do you guys have left for planning? On on my list is to make my backdrop, finish...

Lyla, monday 30-Apr-18 19
Ema Vargas
Guest book
Ema Vargas, On April 10, 2018 at 02:00

Any ideas on a inexpensive guest book that isn’t the traditional picture book or even the Polaroid book. I want something I won’t just shove in my closet. Any ideas? I’m open to DIY

JuneBride, monday 14-May-18 10
Geneviève
Card Box ideas?
Geneviève, On April 7, 2018 at 20:17

Hey y'all! I've been looking at ideas for making our own card box. We have lots of time and we've been tossing around plain/classy versus the birch theme we have. Has anyone seen any or tried any cool...

Erin, friday 13-Apr-18 15
Katherine
Wedding Favours?
Katherine, On April 1, 2018 at 17:48

Wedding favours....Yay or Nay? I'd like to give something to my guests, is this per couple or individual? I have a rustic theme, any ideas? Help!

Marcia, wednesday 9-May-18 42
Stephanie
How did you meet!
Stephanie, On April 5, 2018 at 15:46

I'm sure this thread has happened before but I'd love to hear everyone's stories! How did you meet your Fiance/Fiancee? Or for those already done with their big day how did you meet your Husband/Wife?...

Stiffra, wednesday 27-Mar-19 70

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics