Skip to main content
Danielle
Danielle

Calgary, Alberta · From February 2017

I love Scottie. I love family. I love friends. I love laughter. I love fun. I love wine. I love books. I love tea. I love music. I love love. And now the... View more

I love Scottie. I love family. I love friends. I love laughter. I love fun. I love wine. I love books. I love tea. I love music. I love love. And now the word love looks funny. You're welcome.

Happily married 🎉

July 28, 2018

2091days 11hrs
Zoë
I love it, I don't love it.. Your bridal veil
Zoë, On May 18, 2017 at 04:32

Hello lovely people! We are coming to the end. Completing our wedding look. Time to choose our bridal veil. A. B. *** pinterest Did you like the game? Want to share something? Start a new discussion:...

Sonja, monday 7-Aug-17 32
Zoë
I love it, I don't love it. Your bridal manicure

Hello future brides1 We continue choosing your wedding look. Time to choose our manicure. A. B. *** pinterest Follow >> I love it, I don't love it.. Your bridal veil

Sonja, monday 7-Aug-17 31
Zoë
I love it, I don't love it. Your bridal bouquet

Hi lovely people! I love it, I don't love it. Slowly we are discovering your wedding look. Now it's time to choose your bridal bouquet. A. B. *** pinterest Follow >> I love it, I don't love it....

Sonja, monday 7-Aug-17 29
Zoë
I love it, I don't love it. Your bridal shoes
Zoë, On May 18, 2017 at 04:31

Hi lovely brides! We have to look pretty from head to toe! Time to choose our wedding shoes. A. B. *** pinterest Follow >> I love it, I don't love it. Your bridal bouquet

Sonja, monday 7-Aug-17 30
Zoë
I love it, I don't love it. Your bridal makeup

Hello future brides! With this game we will find out the look for your dream wedding. Now it's time to choose your make-up. A. B. *** pinterest Follow >> I love it, I don't love it. Your bridal...

Sonja, monday 7-Aug-17 30
Zoë
I love it, I don't love it.Your bridal hairstyle

Hi lovely brides! We continue with this game. This time we choose the hairstyle. Which one you love and which one you don't? A. B. Follow >> I love it, I don't love it. Your bridal makeup ***...

Cristina, friday 25-Aug-17 31
Zoë
I love it, I don't love it. Your wedding dress

Hello lovely brides-to-be! We are starting with our favo topic: The wedding dress. You love it? Or you don't? Choose A or B. A. B. *** pinterest Follow >> I love it, I don't love it.Your bridal...

Sonja, monday 7-Aug-17 39
Danielle
Guest invites
Danielle, On May 18, 2017 at 23:16

What do you think the rule of thumb is for inviting people that invited you to their wedding? There are a number of weddings that I have attended in the last couple of years and since then I have...

Vinod, wednesday 10-Jan-18 13 167
Rekramer
To open bar or not to open bar
Rekramer, On April 4, 2017 at 07:16

My partner really wants an open bar, but I'm not sold. Our friends are very enthusiastic drinkers and I'm worried they'll go overboard. I don't want to be cheap, and I want people to have fun. I also...

Caroline, wednesday 11-Jul-18 21
Emilie
Which superhero is your fiancé?
Emilie, On March 23, 2017 at 08:01

Hey wonderful ladies! I hope you liked the test! If you think you missed a question, you can start from this list of questions: Find out which superhero is your fiancé! Now, let's see your results!...

Carolyne, wednesday 12-Apr-17 18
Emilie
What is he passionate about?
Emilie, On March 23, 2017 at 08:00

Hey lovely ladies! Hobby or work, if he's strongly passionate about something, it's one more reason to be a superhero! 6. What is he passionate about? A. Photography B. Technologies C. Science Next...

Vinod, sunday 14-Jan-18 26
Emilie
How many guests will you have at your wedding?
Emilie, On March 13, 2017 at 07:14

Hey lovely brides and grooms! Welcome to this quiz to get your little gift for your wedding! The first question is... How many guests will you have at your wedding? Continue here >> At what time...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 456
Emilie
Disney Princess - the Wedding Dress
Emilie, On February 23, 2017 at 06:05

Hey lovely ladies! Let's start this test to discover which Disney princess you would be with the wedding dress! Which one would you wear at your wedding? 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. Which one is your favourite?...

Holly, monday 18-Dec-17 56
Emilie
Smokey eyes for the bride. Yes or No?
Emilie, On February 21, 2017 at 11:05

Hey beautiful ladies! For your big day, will you wear makeup with smokey eyes? 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. Do you like this style for your wedding? Which style is your favourite? *** Images: Pinterest ...

Shevonn, wednesday 22-Feb-17 10

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics