Skip to main content
Leigh-Ann
Leigh-Ann

Toronto, Ontario · From February 2017

80's baby with a 11 month old baby girl. Lover of travel and animals. Caribbean background with a huge family. Totally excited to be getting married to my... View more

80's baby with a 11 month old baby girl. Lover of travel and animals. Caribbean background with a huge family. Totally excited to be getting married to my best friend!

Happily married 🎉

November 24, 2018

1951days 5hrs
Leigh-Ann
Wedding day photography locations
Leigh-Ann, On May 31, 2017 at 14:38

Hey guys! My fiance and I are looking for wedding photo locations anywhere between Oakville to Vaughan. Looking for something contemporary, modern and unique. Any ideas?

Simone, friday 2-Jun-17 7
Zoë
Last step of this game
Zoë, On April 24, 2017 at 04:35

Hi lovely brides-to-be! If you’re on this page, that means you have answered all the questions and the first part of the game is completed. Good job! If you didn’t answer all the questions, you can go...

doucette2thompson, wednesday 28-Feb-18 115
Leigh-Ann
My vendors + ontario
Leigh-Ann, On April 25, 2017 at 16:54

Wedding vendors: Venue(s): Paradise Banquet Hall Catering: Paradise Banquet Hall Music/DJ: Good Vibrations DJ Wedding cake: tbd Photography: tbd Videography: Eksena Productions Flowers: tbd Candy...

Zoë, wednesday 26-Apr-17 1 73
Zoë
Honeymoon: national or international destination?

Hi lovely brides-to-be! We’ve arrived at the last question of this game. Will you go on a national or an international destination for your honeymoon? *** pinterest Follow >> Last step of this...

Marcia, saturday 21-Apr-18 309
Zoë
Round or rectangular tables?

Hi everyone! We are getting closer to the end of this game. Don’t forget - if you finish everything, you will win a gift. Next question: Will you be using round or rectangular tables? *** pinterest...

doucette2thompson, wednesday 28-Feb-18 314
Zoë
Main course: meat or fish?

Hi everyone! Having fun? Let’s keep going! Next question: Will you be serving your guests meat or fish as a main course? *** pinterest Follow >> Round or rectangular tables?

doucette2thompson, wednesday 28-Feb-18 325
Zoë
How many vendors have you booked?

Hello lovely brides! If you want to receive this gift, you will have the answer a few more questions. Next question: How many vendors have you booked? *** pinterest Follow >> Main course: meat...

doucette2thompson, wednesday 28-Feb-18 319
Zoë
How many guests will you invite?

Hello lovely brides-to-be! Whether you’re inviting every cousin, coworker and friend or just having a small, intimate gathering, the most important part is saying, “I do”! So the next question is: How...

doucette2thompson, wednesday 28-Feb-18 331
Zoë
In which province are you tying the knot?

Hello lovely brides-to-be! Remember that this week the quiz is all about planning a wedding. If you complete all the steps, you will win a GIFT! Next question: In which province are you tying the...

Cynthia, monday 16-Apr-18 336
Zoë
What month are you getting married?

Hello lovely brides-to-be! The game of this week will be all about planning your wedding. Don’t forget that you can win a gift! First question: What month are you getting married? *** pinterest...

Marcia, thursday 19-Apr-18 430
Zoë
My wish: wedding shoes
Zoë, On April 18, 2017 at 07:05

Hey lovely ladies! If you had to choose one of these shoes for you wedding, which one would you choose? 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. *** pinterest Follow here >> My wish: wedding veil

Brenda, thursday 1-Jun-17 66
Zoë
My wish: the wedding dress
Zoë, On April 18, 2017 at 07:05

Hey wonderful brides and grooms! Did you already answer all the questions? If you think you missed a few questions, you can go back here to see the ones you missed: 8 wishes for your wedding. Which...

Brenda, thursday 1-Jun-17 69
Emilie
At what time will the party end?
Emilie, On March 13, 2017 at 07:15

Brides and grooms! We're getting to the end of this week's game! Answer this question and go to the last step to get your gift! At what time will your party end? You're almost done! Click on the link...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 374
Emilie
Who will sit at your head table?

Hey brides and grooms! This question to get your gift can either be an easy one or a complete puzzle Who will sit at your head table? Continue here >> At what time will the party end? *** Image:...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 382
Emilie
Who has more guests? You or your fiancé(e)?

Hey hey wonderful! We're getting closer to the end of the quiz to get your special gift from the community! You'll love it you'll see! Who has more guests? You or your fiancé(e)? Next question...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 382
Emilie
What wedding favours will you give on your big day?

Hey future newlyweds! There's only a few questions left to answer .... What favours will you give to your guests? Next question >> Who has more guests? You or your fiancé(e)? *** Image:...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 387
Emilie
What song MUST play at your wedding?

Hey wonderful community! Planning a wedding is also... planning the party to celebrate! Let's continue with our next party question! What song MUST play at your wedding? Next question >> What...

Rayanne, thursday 25-Jul-19 374
Emilie
Will you have a photobooth or entertainment planned?

Hey amazing brides and grooms! You're a few steps closer to getting your wedding gift! On your wedding day, when comes the time to party... Will you have something special for your guests? A...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 369
Emilie
Are most of your guests friends or family?

Hey ladies and gents! Let's continue with the next question to get your special gift Will most of your guests be friends or family? Continue here >> Will you have a photobooth or entertainment...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 392
Emilie
Will kids also come to your wedding?

Hey wonderful soon-to-weds! This question to get your little gift is always a little touchy... Are kids invited to your wedding? Yay or nay to kids at your wedding? Continue here >> Are most of...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 402
Emilie
At what time will your reception start?

Hey beautiful community! Let's continue with the second step to get your little gift from WeddingWire At what time will your reception start? Continue here >> Will kids also come to your...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 416
Emilie
How many guests will you have at your wedding?
Emilie, On March 13, 2017 at 07:14

Hey lovely brides and grooms! Welcome to this quiz to get your little gift for your wedding! The first question is... How many guests will you have at your wedding? Continue here >> At what time...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 456
Emilie
What suit will the groom wear?
Emilie, On February 27, 2017 at 06:05

Hey ladies and gents! Let's start this week's game to find the perfect outfit for the groom! What suit do you prefer? 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. Which one would suit you/him best? Continue here >> Choose a...

Vinod, friday 12-Jan-18 62
Carolyne
Wedding dresses
Carolyne, On February 24, 2017 at 23:01

Wedding dresses ideas

Carolyne, friday 3-Mar-17 6
Amanda
Centerpieces
Amanda, On November 16, 2016 at 23:03

Hey ladies! So i went to my local dollar store today and got a few bases, some flowers and gems to try and get a grasp on making center peices.. I like the idea so far but i will need improvement for...

Vinod, wednesday 17-Jan-18 9
Emilie
What ring did he choose?
Emilie, On January 30, 2017 at 06:25

Hey lovely fiancés! Your ring is such a beautiful sign of the love and commitment you share for one another! What ring did he choose? Next question >> How did he propose? *** Image: Giphy.com ...

Samantha, tuesday 5-Oct-21 83
Jennifer
Bouquets
Jennifer, On January 23, 2017 at 00:34

Just curious as to how many of you have made your own bouquets? I like the teardrop style bouquets and am going to attmept to make my own but have no idea where to start. (other than the kind of...

Leigh-Ann, saturday 25-Feb-17 20
Emilie
Ideas to decorate your wedding with pom-poms
Emilie, On February 24, 2017 at 12:05

Hey wonderful brides! If you're looking for a fun alternative to wedding flowers, an affordable idea for your wedding is to use pom-poms! They look quite fun and can give a lot of life to your decor...

Simone, saturday 25-Feb-17 7
Leigh-Ann
Couples getting married on 24/November/2018 in Ontario
Leigh-Ann, On February 25, 2017 at 06:41

Hello! Noticed we are all getting married on the same day! Yay! How's the planning going?

Emilie, monday 27-Feb-17 68

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics