Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amanda
Frequent user August 2017 Saskatchewan

Centerpieces

Amanda, on November 16, 2016 at 23:03 Posted in DIY 0 9
Hey ladies!
So i went to my local dollar store today and got a few bases, some flowers and gems to try and get a grasp on making center peices..
I like the idea so far but i will need improvement for sure..
Does anyone know of any good diy videos for making boquets aswell?
(The bigger vase is my idea for the head table, the smaller one is for guest tables and the flowers are an idea for ny bridesmaids.. I need to add babys breath and some pink roses)
Is anyone doing most of the stuff themselves?

Center peices - 1

Center peices - 2

Center peices - 3

9 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on January 17, 2018 at 08:27
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Great job on the decor which looks phenominal. Colours are simpleand the bases are good sizing to keep guests seeing that height.
  • Leigh-Ann
    Curious November 2018 Ontario
    Leigh-Ann ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    OK thank you so much Smiley smile
  • Katherine
    Super September 2017 New Brunswick
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think so... There is no Costco in my home town but when I put my parents address into their web site at checkout it doesn't shut me down... I live 2.5 hours from a warehouse and have successfully gotten products delivered (not flowers)... I was reading the reviews on their web site and people were having no problems getting their flowers... There is a 1-800 number that you can call to speak with the flower supplier directly... I'm planning on sending my mom a bouquet as a trial run, will let you know the outcome.
  • Leigh-Ann
    Curious November 2018 Ontario
    Leigh-Ann ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Do all Costco deliver flowers?
  • Katherine
    Super September 2017 New Brunswick
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We will be doing the flowers ourselves, Costco will deliver bulk flowers right to your house... Think it's $139 for 14lbs of baby's breath.
    Love your centerpieces, I'm thinking of using old pickle jars (we eat a lot of pickles, lol)... Did you use hot glue for the bling? Agree that battery powered tea lights would finish it off.
  • Natasha
    VIP August 2017 Ontario
    Natasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think they look great !! and I agree with Valerie's comment .. if you throw in a flamess tealight into the mix with the pink stones it would light up so beautifully!!

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think they look pretty darn great!!! I think one of those flamless candle tealights would look really cool in the pink gems (like burried in them so it lights them all up) in your first vase.

Pink flowers will look great in your bouquets! I've seen plenty of tutorials on using foam balls to make your bouquets, and they look really easy! This video is with paper flowers, but the general idea is still the same. It looks like you're going for more of a hand tied look, but just thought I'd put it out there if you wanted something else (in which case Em's video has it covered)

DIY Wedding Bouquet Paper Flowers from start to finish

• Amanda
    Frequent user August 2017 Saskatchewan
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yes ive asked the bridesmaids to wear pink Smiley smile and thank you so much for finding that for me i really appreciate it!
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Amanda!! Welcome back!! I'm so happy to see how far you've got with your DIYs and decorations! They look amazing! Smiley love I really like the big vase! The pink stones really give it a nice touch! Smiley heart

I found this DIY video for you to make your wedding bouquet with silk flowers:

How to Make a Wedding Bouquet with Silk Flowers | Silk Flower Bouquet | Bridal Bouquet

It's so amazing that you've been doing that yourself! You could also get in touch with Terry and Valerie who are also making their own bouquet and centerpieces. They have amazing ideas too!

Diy bouquet opinions!!

What DIY are you the most proud of?

I love the pink!! Will you bridesmaids be wearing pink dresses to match your pink colours scheme? Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics